HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

OK, who's the wise guy that thought I should be bombed?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Natch

Registration date : 2007-12-21

PostSubject: OK, who's the wise guy that thought I should be bombed?   Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:03 pm

Come on, youse guys, who's da culprit? Here I've been AWOL for the most of the past few years, and you think I'm deserving of anything more than scorn and ridicule? Oh, I get it, a guilt trip...well, it worked.

I feel honored to be bombed (and guilty for not being as active as in the past), and I get the message. With my retirement in eight months, I promise to actively return to the board that I've always loved.

Seriously, thank you to all my fellow BoBs that were thoughtful enough to bomb me. Wonderful gifts from all over the country, many from brothers that I don't know. (Perhaps that's why they sent gifts, they don't know what a SOB I really am?)

I'm leaving for a conference tomorrow, but I will add more thanks when I return in a week. I am humbeled by your generosity.

Natch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: OK, who's the wise guy that thought I should be bombed?   Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:05 pm

HAH!

Mr. Natural got bombed. Now that's a great thing, and no mistake!

Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com Online
Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: OK, who's the wise guy that thought I should be bombed?   Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:06 pm

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: OK, who's the wise guy that thought I should be bombed?   Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:00 pm

HAH! Nailed 'em.

Founding BoB Bombers Squadron Commander, Ret.
BoB Bombers Squadron Reserve CoCommander reactivated. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrumsAndBeer

Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: OK, who's the wise guy that thought I should be bombed?   Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:13 pm

Well deserved, I'd say. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arkansaspiper

Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: Re: OK, who's the wise guy that thought I should be bombed?   Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:18 am

Boom
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
arkansaspiper

Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: Re: OK, who's the wise guy that thought I should be bombed?   Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:20 am

Nice to meet u
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Stick

Registration date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: OK, who's the wise guy that thought I should be bombed?   Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:50 am

Hussah!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fsu92john

Registration date : 2014-01-24

PostSubject: Re: OK, who's the wise guy that thought I should be bombed?   Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:48 am

cheers cheers cheers

Now we want a damage report.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fr_Tom

Registration date : 2013-05-29

PostSubject: Re: OK, who's the wise guy that thought I should be bombed?   Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:34 am

fsu92john wrote:
cheers cheers cheers

Now we want a damage report.

With photo-documentation for the files...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/user/14371
Carlos
Admin

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: OK, who's the wise guy that thought I should be bombed?   Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:40 am

Laughing Not very often Natch gets it.

"Never turn your back on a Breen".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaitlyn3837

Registration date : 2013-05-14

PostSubject: Re: OK, who's the wise guy that thought I should be bombed?   Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:31 am

HAHA! KA-BOOM!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jevverrett

Registration date : 2014-12-13

PostSubject: Re: OK, who's the wise guy that thought I should be bombed?   Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:44 pm

Just goes to show, nobody is safe around here. Bit of a nail biter, but we drove home our point. Damage report next week?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: OK, who's the wise guy that thought I should be bombed?   Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:13 pm

Carlos wrote:
Laughing   Not very often Natch gets it.  

"No man is an island, entire of it's self, every man is a piece of the Continent, a part of the main, if a clod be washed away by the Sea, Europe is the less, as well as if a Promontory were, as well as if a Manor of thy friends or of thine own were, any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in Mankind, And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; It tolls for thee...."

Rave on John Donne....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrumsAndBeer

Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: OK, who's the wise guy that thought I should be bombed?   Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:25 pm

Back when I was Squadron Co-command, Natch was high on my list of targets. I was very happy that his name came up. His generosity is well renowned. This mission was payback long time coming' that's for sure. I am still smoking through some of the samples he bombarded me with 3-4 years ago. Wink Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Timbo

Registration date : 2015-01-18

PostSubject: Re: OK, who's the wise guy that thought I should be bombed?   Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:58 am

Another excellent mission people, can't wait for the damage report.

Cheers

Tim
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Dottleman

Registration date : 2011-08-07

PostSubject: Re: OK, who's the wise guy that thought I should be bombed?   Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:27 am

Sorry gang,
I got crazy busy and just saw this! Hurray! Direct hits!!!!

Well done!

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: OK, who's the wise guy that thought I should be bombed?   Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:05 am

Ahhh. Time to relax with a well deserved pint and a pipe and smoke rings from a self satisfied smile.

Natch has been well roasted and all's right with the world.

Founding BoB Bombers Squadron Commander, Ret.
BoB Bombers Squadron Reserve CoCommander reactivated. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
puros_bran
Nightrider

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: OK, who's the wise guy that thought I should be bombed?   Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:14 pm

Sometimes the bombers bomb somebody that makes me regret the monthly, "You'll get 'em next month" routine.

Good on ya Natch, you will always be a part of this board even if you've stepped away....
Good on the bombers for a precise, Through the open window, nuclear armed cruise missile strike.  Wow, just wow. I don't know who stood outside his house for a week with the laser designator but that BoB deserves a medal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Old Nate
Not Really Old

Registration date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: OK, who's the wise guy that thought I should be bombed?   Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:22 pm

Best part of this, Natch says he'll eventually be posting more regularly. Enjoy reading his posts both current and the ones in the archives!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: OK, who's the wise guy that thought I should be bombed?   Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:48 pm

Still no damage report?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fr_Tom

Registration date : 2013-05-29

PostSubject: Re: OK, who's the wise guy that thought I should be bombed?   Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:19 pm

Ozark Wizard wrote:
Still no damage report?

He is looking for the wide angle lens perhaps?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/user/14371
kaitlyn3837

Registration date : 2013-05-14

PostSubject: Re: OK, who's the wise guy that thought I should be bombed?   Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:56 pm

He is having trouble getting his life back together since we left it in shambles... LOL.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lonecoyote

Registration date : 2016-10-15

PostSubject: Re: OK, who's the wise guy that thought I should be bombed?   Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:50 pm

Okay all, I'm new here. So please explain getting bombed, thanks.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thistleoak

Registration date : 2012-08-14

PostSubject: Re: OK, who's the wise guy that thought I should be bombed?   Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:54 pm

Lol.... being bombed is only the worst thing that can ever happen to a poor unsuspecting SOB
Back to top Go down
View user profile

OK, who's the wise guy that thought I should be bombed?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next