HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Another clear bottle full of black liquor.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
puros_bran
Nightrider

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Another clear bottle full of black liquor.    Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:05 pm

I listen to everything under the sun, but I think I gravitate to people with soul.. TTB, Church, Simpleton, and so forth and so on.  

Everyone is currently trying to claim they 'discovered' this guy but he's been recording for almost 15 years (I think).  Anyway, Ireland meet Country, Country meet Blues... I've always held that Country, Blues, are just two sides of the same coin. Anyway. Enjoy this Irish Folk, Country, Rock, Blues, singer.  Lol.

riff raff

Registration date : 2011-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Another clear bottle full of black liquor.    Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:54 am

Speaking of liquor, I like his version of Tennessee Whiskey better than George Jones original!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zAThXFOy2c&lc=z13izpthqw2yvfcw204ccvvy1wuryh4w1f4.1473627024049086
Back to top Go down
View user profile
riff raff

Registration date : 2011-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Another clear bottle full of black liquor.    Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:54 am

I was prompted to put in a verification code before entering the reply above - is that a new thing?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlos
Admin

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Another clear bottle full of black liquor.    Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:19 am

riff raff wrote:
I was prompted to put in a verification code before entering the reply above - is that a new thing?

Had to be a Forumotion glitch of some kind. Or, maybe they rebooted while you were trying to post and what it meant was that it needed to log you back in. After they do some sort of reboot I find that I have to log in here.

"Never turn your back on a Breen".
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Another clear bottle full of black liquor.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1