HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Nuclear Wasting and Turkey Basting! November Bombing Run!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Wasting and Turkey Basting! November Bombing Run!!   Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:36 pm

A report from the field claims a hit, but no direct confirmation yet!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999 Online
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Wasting and Turkey Basting! November Bombing Run!!   Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:02 pm

A HIT! Confirmed!

Approved sources confirm a direct hit at 12:15 pm yesterday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Fr_Tom

Registration date : 2013-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Wasting and Turkey Basting! November Bombing Run!!   Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:16 pm

The target reported a hit yesterday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/user/14371 Online
Jevverrett

Registration date : 2014-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Wasting and Turkey Basting! November Bombing Run!!   Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:48 pm

Got a confirmation for 12:01 today. Direct hit, waiting for initial damage report
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Wasting and Turkey Basting! November Bombing Run!!   Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:20 pm

Ordinance at target...........
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Richard Burley

Registration date : 2011-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Wasting and Turkey Basting! November Bombing Run!!   Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:47 am

You guys are too much. After all these years of minding my Ps and Qs, holding my tongue, cloaking my profound utterances with a veil of modesty, qualifying my opinions even though I know I'm always right, and avoiding involvement with such debauchery as these here bombing run things, I find myself the victim of one. This is the thanks I get for presenting a marginally sane front and managing to con some people into believing I know anything at all about smoking a pipe, and that my opinions on various tobaccos have any relevance to anyone else. So be it. I can take a hint.

You realize of course that this will throw off the arrangement of my tobacco cache, everything put in place in accordance with the principles of the Chinese Feng Shui discipline. Seriously, thanks guys. Virtually all of the stuff is unknown territory to me. Should be interesting, if I don't succumb to sensory overload. A cursory view of the damage:

" />
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nismo270r

Registration date : 2011-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Wasting and Turkey Basting! November Bombing Run!!   Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:14 am

It's a hit! Woohoo! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fr_Tom

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Wasting and Turkey Basting! November Bombing Run!!   Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:23 am

Back to top Go down
Jevverrett

Registration date : 2014-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Wasting and Turkey Basting! November Bombing Run!!   Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:23 am

Love the carnage! The truly evil part of all this is not realized until you're standing in front of your baccy stash one day, with a hankering to try something new lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarlockBob

Registration date : 2012-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Wasting and Turkey Basting! November Bombing Run!!   Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:59 pm

YEEEEAHHHH!!!!!!

I love a direct hit!!

Let this be another lesson - no one is safe. Ever. We will find you, and we will clobber you senseless with obscene amounts of tobacco. Good, bad, or otherwise, we are indiscriminate!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
kaitlyn3837

Registration date : 2013-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Wasting and Turkey Basting! November Bombing Run!!   Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:52 pm

To hear Richard Burley say (paraphrasing) "Most of this is new to me". HECK YEAH! Go team!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Wasting and Turkey Basting! November Bombing Run!!   Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:19 pm

Looking at this particular mission results, I hope he has a lot of Mason jars! rendeer
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999 Online
Fr_Tom

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Wasting and Turkey Basting! November Bombing Run!!   Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:10 pm

There may be a second round as stray pilots arrive - you have to be ever vigilant...
Back to top Go down
DrumsAndBeer

Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Wasting and Turkey Basting! November Bombing Run!!   Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:13 pm

Excellent work. Enjoy, Rick. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard Burley

Registration date : 2011-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Wasting and Turkey Basting! November Bombing Run!!   Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:00 am

Fr_Tom wrote:
There may be a second round as stray pilots arrive - you have to be ever vigilant...

Indeed. The bomb on the right was just lobbed in, just when I thought it was more or less safe to open my mailbox. The caring note on the left exploded in my hand while rummaging through the packing material of the prior bombardment. I have now come to the realization that I have to buy Mason jars. Several cases should suffice.

" />
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stick

Registration date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Nuclear Wasting and Turkey Basting! November Bombing Run!!   Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:25 pm

Hussah!

Splendid show as always chaps and chapettes. Time for post op debrief and then home for tea and medals.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Nuclear Wasting and Turkey Basting! November Bombing Run!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4