HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Fair Warning

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carlos
Admin

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Fair Warning   Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:25 am

The forum description for the Round Table has changed slightly. Please take note of it. A more detailed statement will probably appear in The Village Charter. Also as a sticky here. Once we have mulled over the wording.

I would rather not have to move existing political threads to The Rubber Room. It would be best to just let them fall to the bottom of the forum without further replies. If it is something that you want to continue to discuss, please ask the thread be moved, or start a new one in the Rubber Room. If a thread disappears, please check The Rubber Room.

"Never turn your back on a Breen".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard Burley

Registration date : 2011-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Fair Warning   Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:27 pm

Dan Gurney for president? Why, I've never been so outraged in my life! I move that this thread be moved. jocolor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlos
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fair Warning   Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:32 pm

Richard Burley wrote:
Dan Gurney for president? Why, I've never been so outraged in my life! I move that this thread be moved. jocolor

I been so busy I forgot about it. But I will change it. Laughing

"Never turn your back on a Breen".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stick

Registration date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Fair Warning   Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:14 pm

Noted Carlos. And thank you for your continued support to the BoB, despite being so busy. sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Old Nate
Not Really Old

Registration date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Fair Warning   Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:47 pm

Carlos, thanks for being on top of these things... and the other mods as well. It doesn't get said enough but you guys do a tremendous job of running this site.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vito

PostSubject: Re: Fair Warning   Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:10 pm

Carlos:

Thanks for making that clarification "official".

Thanks too for the link to the "Post Sorting Announcement". I completely missed that content. The title threw me off when I was looking for rules about posting content that should be in The Rubber Room. It wasn't obvious (to me, anyway) that "post sorting" had anything to do with "posting rules".

As you know, I typically avoid partisan political discussions, onna counta I think the whole system is malodorous. I broke my own rule during the recent presidential campaign (to my own chagrin) because of what I thought were extenuating circumstances.

I think I've resumed a measure of sanity on that point, so my political posting will decrease significantly...approaching zero. But if I do experience a momentary lapse of reason, I'll put the evidence in The Rubber Room.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.vitotuxedo.com/VitoSpace/Home/=index.html

Fair Warning
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1