HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Well, this has been a year of rehabbing.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
thedeep

Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Well, this has been a year of rehabbing.   Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:09 am

Had a "hernia" surgery May 31st. Turned out the whole wall had collapsed. Instead of being in me 30 minutes it was an hour and a half. Two months recovery, followed by shingles, 6 weeks recovery. I go in Monday for a rotator cuff tear. That shoots 2016 and some of 2017. Not a good year.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arkansaspiper

Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Well, this has been a year of rehabbing.   Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:12 am

God be with you may God heal you to his will
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Well, this has been a year of rehabbing.   Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:36 am

Well, if, as I have heard it said that bad news comes in threes, then you are due for clear sailing!

Best wishes on a speedy recovery!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fr_Tom

Registration date : 2013-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Well, this has been a year of rehabbing.   Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:26 am

You are just getting a tune up by the medical community. I will keep you and the doctors in my prayers...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/user/14371
mark
Admin

Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Well, this has been a year of rehabbing.   Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:01 pm

Hang in there, better days are coming.

Sometimes I wake up grumpy. Other times I let her sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lonecoyote

Registration date : 2016-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Well, this has been a year of rehabbing.   Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:59 pm

Get well soon!!! I wish you a speedy recovery from your next surgery.
ALL THE BEST TO YOU sunny sunny sunny

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Well, this has been a year of rehabbing.   Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:28 pm

Sounds like you've been through the wringer. Hope the worst will finally be behind you and it's all uphill from here!

Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com
KevinM

Registration date : 2012-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Well, this has been a year of rehabbing.   Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:16 pm

GWS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
huffelpuff

Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Well, this has been a year of rehabbing.   Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:39 pm

Hope all goes well for your upcoming procedure you'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

Jim
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thedeep

Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Well, this has been a year of rehabbing.   Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:16 pm

Well, the surgery went fine. Had some huge bone spurs that were causing the tearing. Cleaned out the spurs and patched the tear. Had the stitches out Mon. Rehab has started. Painful son of a gun. Arm is strapped down pretty much. Five more weeks of this. If I had some new tobacco I would sit out in the garage and try it out. Hmmm. May have to dig around and see what I have. Boring as heck. Can't do much except sit and lament that I can't do much. Hope everyone else is having a better year than I am. Smoke 'em, guys and gals.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Well, this has been a year of rehabbing.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1