HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Anybody have or try the Golden Triangle Collection?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fight'n Hampsters

Registration date : 2011-07-28

PostSubject: Anybody have or try the Golden Triangle Collection?   Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:58 am

Its by Russ at P&C. Interested in it but cant pull the trigger at $80.

Would love to get opinions and see if someone would be willing to part with a small bit of each so I can see if I like em.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thistleoak

Registration date : 2012-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Anybody have or try the Golden Triangle Collection?   Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:39 am

Should ve a 20 dollar off coupon for the collection this month at P&C
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fight'n Hampsters

PostSubject: Re: Anybody have or try the Golden Triangle Collection?   Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:48 am

Thistleoak wrote:
Should ve a 20 dollar off coupon for the collection this month at P&C

Thanks! I saw that and that is actually what stirred up my TAD for it Embarassed

It has expired last I checked. $$ is tight with Christmas coming and there are some FDA extinctions blends I still need to get for my cellar that will take any free money.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thistleoak

Registration date : 2012-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Anybody have or try the Golden Triangle Collection?   Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:19 am

Well crap i just checked to see if they offered in bulk which they dont... I do recall placing that on my Christmas list... if santa brings it i will definitely send you some from my tins
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fight'n Hampsters

PostSubject: Re: Anybody have or try the Golden Triangle Collection?   Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:23 am

Thistleoak wrote:
Well crap i just checked to see if they offered in bulk which they dont... I do recall placing that on my Christmas list... if santa brings it i will definitely send you some from my tins

Yeah, wish they did.
It's a one off production and only in tins. At first they sold each blend separately but now its only being sold as a set.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fight'n Hampsters

PostSubject: Re: Anybody have or try the Golden Triangle Collection?   Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:47 am

For limited time selling them individually. THEY LOOK GOOD!! Unfortunatley I have to put every TAD dime into extinction blends Crying or Very sad

https://www.pipesandcigars.com/p/golden-triangle-collection-pipe-tobacco/1509237/
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Anybody have or try the Golden Triangle Collection?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1