HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Who has tried Dunhill Dark Flake and Ye old Signe?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Who has tried Dunhill Dark Flake and Ye old Signe?   Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:26 pm

Brewdude wrote:
Received a sample of DDF from an upstanding BoB brother and will be giving this a test drive asap. Mine also arrived in sub-zero temps so hope it's not compromised.

Cheers,

RR

Happy to report that the sub-zero temps in which the DDF sample arrived did not affect it's performance in any way I could detect. In fact I've been enjoying it immensely and will be getting some of this in. It's enjoyable right now but can also see the ageing potential. Wonderful stuff!

My most sincere thanks to the brother who facilitated this.

Cool

Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com
Old Nate
Not Really Old

Registration date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Who has tried Dunhill Dark Flake and Ye old Signe?   Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:42 pm

Ozark Wizard wrote:
Old Nate wrote:
I'm hoping I get one of the DDF for Christmas. Promised the wife I wouldn't buy any tobacco before the holidays... maybe  she'll break her vow and buy me a few tins.

Well, we may need to remedy that!

Twisted Evil

Well, my wife threw me for a loop... the in-laws bought me the DDF and a bunch of other goodies. Smoked a bowl last night and I found it to be remarkable! Put me in the zone! Think I'll def be buying a few tins of this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Who has tried Dunhill Dark Flake and Ye old Signe?   Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:06 pm

Yuppers, the DDF is growing on me..... Definitely something tasty this way comes!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Who has tried Dunhill Dark Flake and Ye old Signe?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2