HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

GL Pease Tobaccos Affected by the FDA Regs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: GL Pease Tobaccos Affected by the FDA Regs   Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:42 pm

For the Brothers (and Sisters) who have not seen this...Greg Pease listed, on his website, the tobaccos that will be affected:

- Embarcadero
- Union Square
- Maltese Falcon
- The Virginia Cream
- Key Largo
- The entire Old London Series
- The entire New World Collection

See: http://www.glpease.com/

It would be appropriate if other manufacturers could do likewise, so we are fully informed. Or, as much as possible, under these ambiguous circumstances.
Back to top Go down
Lonecoyote

Registration date : 2016-10-15

PostSubject: Re: GL Pease Tobaccos Affected by the FDA Regs   Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:46 pm

Thanks for keeping us all updated. This way pipe smokers can stock up on any of those GLP blends listed they enjoy!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hermit

Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: GL Pease Tobaccos Affected by the FDA Regs   Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:13 pm

This moronic FDA regulation sounds like just the thing Trump wants to get rid of.
Fingers crossed.  Greg should show up at Trump Tower.   Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrumsAndBeer

Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: GL Pease Tobaccos Affected by the FDA Regs   Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:40 pm

Stock up on the blends you like while you can, until you hear otherwise. That's my plan anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: GL Pease Tobaccos Affected by the FDA Regs   Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:56 pm

yup. I figured.......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
idbowman

Registration date : 2011-12-19

PostSubject: Re: GL Pease Tobaccos Affected by the FDA Regs   Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:58 pm

Ayup.

Already loaded up on one of the at-risk blends. If I had the funds, I'd load up about 8 more...but I'll just start at the top of the priority list and work my way down as far as I can. I guess if I can stock myself up with 4 of the ones on this I won't feel completely cheated (which is a lie...I'll feel cheated regardless, I suppose).

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wake_n_flake

Registration date : 2017-01-03

PostSubject: Re: GL Pease Tobaccos Affected by the FDA Regs   Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:19 pm

This is a real downer. Many good blends in that Old London series - Gaslight, Chelsea Morning, Lagonda, Quiet Nights. Can't believe those are in jeopardy. Wtf. Buy Em now I guess?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hater

Registration date : 2012-03-20

PostSubject: Re: GL Pease Tobaccos Affected by the FDA Regs   Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:43 pm

This is the worst news. Just look at that list.. I have a question though, I see that Greg said that the blends are at risk.. IS he saying they are at risk of disappearing completely or that they are at risk of an increase in price?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joshoowah

Registration date : 2011-09-24

PostSubject: Re: GL Pease Tobaccos Affected by the FDA Regs   Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:12 pm

Hater wrote:
This is the worst news. Just look at that list.. I have a question though, I see that Greg said that the blends are at risk.. IS he saying they are at risk of disappearing completely or that they are at risk of an increase in price?

Disappearing. There's no way Greg could afford to keep all of those blends. We're talking millions of dollars just for the paperwork.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hater

Registration date : 2012-03-20

PostSubject: Re: GL Pease Tobaccos Affected by the FDA Regs   Sun May 07, 2017 11:20 am

joshoowah wrote:
Hater wrote:

Disappearing. There's no way Greg could afford to keep all of those blends. We're talking millions of dollars just for the paperwork.
that may be the saddest news imaginable. Some of thos blends are simply amazing Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile

GL Pease Tobaccos Affected by the FDA Regs
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1