HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Bulk Tobacco Purchase at Pipe & Leaf

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Bulk Tobacco Purchase at Pipe & Leaf   Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:25 pm

Anyone bought bulk tobaccos from this site? Is there a good turn -over in their stock, i.e. was it fresh, or old and dry?
Back to top Go down
JT

Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Bulk Tobacco Purchase at Pipe & Leaf   Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:57 pm

Never heard of 'em, Lord G. Do you mean Pipes & Cigars?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Bulk Tobacco Purchase at Pipe & Leaf   Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:04 pm

JT wrote:
Never heard of 'em, Lord G. Do you mean Pipes & Cigars?

No, mate. Pipe and Leaf. They're in N. or S. Carolina. Well, were, it seems as of now. I am trying to get on their website since yesterday and the page is non existant. As well, their B & M is not listed anymore.
I hope they didn't shut down. Sad
Back to top Go down
Lonecoyote

Registration date : 2016-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Bulk Tobacco Purchase at Pipe & Leaf   Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:47 pm

LG, their website has been down for a while now. It's been over 2 years since I've done business with them. I was satisfied with my 3 experiences with them, I just get better prices elsewhere.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Bulk Tobacco Purchase at Pipe & Leaf   Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:02 pm

Lonecoyote wrote:
LG, their website has been down for a while now. It's been over 2 years since I've done business with them. I was satisfied with my 3 experiences with them, I just get better prices elsewhere.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

I bought a few tins of McClelland's CC a few months back, but hadn't been on it since. Before yesterday, that is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bulk Tobacco Purchase at Pipe & Leaf   Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:36 am

I forgot to mention the website is back to normal. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lonecoyote

Registration date : 2016-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Bulk Tobacco Purchase at Pipe & Leaf   Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:26 pm

LG, thanks for the update. Thought they bit the dust, glad they are still in business cheerscheers

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AJ

Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Bulk Tobacco Purchase at Pipe & Leaf   Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:03 pm

I just spoke with Phil at the B&M and they are open today. (919-469-4262) I've frequented the B&M many times and have bought tobacco there. It was always fresh and Phil (the owner) is a nice guy and seems to be honest. Being a local business I've never had cause to order anything online. I do know that a good amount of the business comes from online  customers. Smile

AJ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrumsAndBeer

Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Bulk Tobacco Purchase at Pipe & Leaf   Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:15 pm

I too have purchased tobacco from Phil, albeit just tinned blends. Pipe & Leaf is the online store front for Tobacconists of Cary.

Anyway, as AJ mentioned Phil is a stand-up guy and always ships promptly. Prices are reasonable too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GeoffC

Registration date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Bulk Tobacco Purchase at Pipe & Leaf   Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:50 am

Phil is a great guy. Known him for years after he took over Tobacconist of Cary from Bill Lee. Helped a bit with restarting the pipe tobacco side of the business.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://geoffcorey.github.io

Bulk Tobacco Purchase at Pipe & Leaf
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1