HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Peterson Pipes & Tobacco Trunk Show @ Buttheads Danbury, CT

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DoverPipes

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Peterson Pipes & Tobacco Trunk Show @ Buttheads Danbury, CT   Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:42 pm

Disclaimer: Just passing this along if anyone is interested. Not affiliated with this event in any way other than I will be attending. - Sean aka "DoverPipes"

Pipe lovers! We have an event for you! Come and browse dozens of Peterson Pipes including some limited editions! Save 20-30% off of in-stock pipes! We have one of the largest selection of Peterson Briar Pipes in the region as well as an extensive selection of pipe tobaccos!

Get a FREE TIN of Peterson Pipe tobacco with every pipe purchase and enter our raffle for a FREE Peterson Pipe!

Bring your own pipe and sample the entire line of Peterson Pipe Tobaccos! Mingle with other pipe smokers and enjoy refreshments and conversation on a January Saturday afternoon!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jevverrett

Registration date : 2014-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Peterson Pipes & Tobacco Trunk Show @ Buttheads Danbury, CT   Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:01 am

I wish I had seen this before it was gone
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Peterson Pipes & Tobacco Trunk Show @ Buttheads Danbury, CT
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1