HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

February's Fabulous Foudroyant Fandangle

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
kaitlyn3837

Registration date : 2013-05-14

PostSubject: Re: February's Fabulous Foudroyant Fandangle   Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:38 am

Ordinance deployed! Headquarters has been messaged the tracking info. Now to watch the fireworks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arkansaspiper

Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: Re: February's Fabulous Foudroyant Fandangle   Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:04 pm

I'm about to take off
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: February's Fabulous Foudroyant Fandangle   Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:52 pm

Launch confirmed, PM to HQ about to be sent
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999 Online
WarlockBob

Registration date : 2012-09-30

PostSubject: Re: February's Fabulous Foudroyant Fandangle   Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:35 pm

Bombs away!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arkansaspiper

PostSubject: Re: February's Fabulous Foudroyant Fandangle   Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:43 pm

Dang I might be behind on this run
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arkansaspiper

PostSubject: Re: February's Fabulous Foudroyant Fandangle   Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:14 pm

Bombs away
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Timbo

Registration date : 2015-01-18

PostSubject: Re: February's Fabulous Foudroyant Fandangle   Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:20 pm

On the runway currently. Will advise one airborne.

Cheers

Tim
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: February's Fabulous Foudroyant Fandangle   Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:54 pm

Confirmed pilots, flights are enroute. Still looking for some telemetry from some of you though.

Tears. There will be. Yes....... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaitlyn3837

PostSubject: Re: February's Fabulous Foudroyant Fandangle   Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:04 pm

It's BOOM BOOM time!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stick

Registration date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: February's Fabulous Foudroyant Fandangle   Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:36 am

Taking cover and watching the western horizon.

Good luck everyone. Here's to a milk run and back for tea and medals. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
kaitlyn3837

PostSubject: Re: February's Fabulous Foudroyant Fandangle   Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:28 am

It is the day of destruction!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: February's Fabulous Foudroyant Fandangle   Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:12 am

We're up and away, steaming toward the unsuspecting target.

Gettin' the bomb site warmed up and ready...

Founding BoB Bombers Squadron Commander, Ret.
BoB Bombers Squadron Reserve CoCommander reactivated.á
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fr_Tom

Registration date : 2013-05-29

PostSubject: Re: February's Fabulous Foudroyant Fandangle   Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:03 am

kaitlyn3837 wrote:

I hope it is tomorrow, or I have messed up the launch time again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/user/14371 Online
kaitlyn3837

PostSubject: Re: February's Fabulous Foudroyant Fandangle   Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:54 am

Fr_Tom wrote:
kaitlyn3837 wrote:

I hope it is tomorrow, or I have messed up the launch time again.

Oh dear! I got my days mixed up Sad

I must wait another day...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric Furgeson

Registration date : 2016-04-21

PostSubject: Re: February's Fabulous Foudroyant Fandangle   Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:32 pm

Radar tracking confirms missile on target and flying ahead of schedule impact imminent with todays mail.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrumsAndBeer

Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: February's Fabulous Foudroyant Fandangle   Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:41 pm

Due to a hectic work schedule I am grounded until tomorrow. Late launch for me....apologies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fr_Tom

Registration date : 2013-05-29

PostSubject: Re: February's Fabulous Foudroyant Fandangle   Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:53 pm

Eric Furgeson wrote:
Radar tracking confirms missile on target and flying ahead of schedule impact imminent with todays mail.

Intelligence predicted a Friday impact for my ordinance as well, and perhaps there was a tail wind. It seems my ordinance hit the target earlier today. Waiting for confirmation from the site.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/user/14371 Online
Eric Furgeson

PostSubject: Re: February's Fabulous Foudroyant Fandangle   Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:29 pm

Fr_Tom wrote:
Eric Furgeson wrote:

Intelligence predicted a Friday impact for my ordinance as well, and perhaps there was a tail wind. It seems my ordinance hit the target earlier today. Waiting for confirmation from the site.
Radar indicates an impact on a garage of other out building it the target location. Standing by for damage reports from the target.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thistleoak

Registration date : 2012-08-14

PostSubject: Thank you   Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:23 pm

I want to shoot a big thank you out for the mug and coffee. áIt truly lifted my spirits. áThose that have known me for years know that i am all go, no quit. That i have this stubbornness inside me that makes me work long hours and that because of this i sorta drop off the BoB for awhile but like a friendly stray i come back in time. áThings are more than likely going to change for me, my wife is going to force me to slow down. áMy family doctor who has seen me since i was a kid looked me in the face today and said the decisions i make this week will determine how long i will be around. áHe told me that my stubbornness almost punched my time card. áNew lab results show the damage my kidneys have taken over the year i just ignored the pain and pushed through it. áI learned a very big lesson. áYou should be seeing more of me ... the wife has laid down the law... R and R are now mandatory
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lonecoyote

Registration date : 2016-10-15

PostSubject: Re: February's Fabulous Foudroyant Fandangle   Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:10 pm

Alex, glad your Dr and wife helped you come to your senses...lol. You need to take it easy and slow down. Super happy to see you back on here, just go slow. If you need anything, just ask.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric Furgeson

PostSubject: Re: February's Fabulous Foudroyant Fandangle   Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:51 pm

Glad to hear you have such honest and loving people in your life. I hope they help you find a new normal in your life that is fulfilling and comfortable. I know first hand how hard some of the changes your facing can appear at first. But be assured that once you decide they are ones YOU want to make. It will actually become much easier and you will begin to see other areas you wish to adjust also. I am so happy you like your gifts and hope they serve as a reminder of your value to our community. As well as the friendships you have built here. May you enjoy it in good health for many years to come.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric Furgeson

PostSubject: Re: February's Fabulous Foudroyant Fandangle   Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:00 pm

Damage reports posted under thank you in community in action. Two direct hits thus far.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: February's Fabulous Foudroyant Fandangle   Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:08 pm

To quote Ambassador Kosh,

"And so it begins................" Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Timbo

Registration date : 2015-01-18

PostSubject: Re: February's Fabulous Foudroyant Fandangle   Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:17 pm

Bird is in the air en route to target. Mwahahaha.

Cheers

Tim
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: February's Fabulous Foudroyant Fandangle   Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:24 pm

So good to know you're taking the doc's advice and will take measures to insure you're with us for a good long time Alex. I understand your nature and tendency to fill your life with a lot of activity, I'm much the same way, but sometimes it sneaks up on you and bites you in the ass!

Kudos to your good woman who has insisted on some well deserved R and R. Take the time to recuperate properly and ease yourself back into the daily grind, and don't overdue it.

Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com

February's Fabulous Foudroyant Fandangle
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next