HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Trying Out A Gift!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kaitlyn3837

Registration date : 2013-05-14

PostSubject: Trying Out A Gift!   Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:35 am

I'm working on perfecting my snuffing technique thanks to a generous BoBer! Trying out the Toque St. Clements and getting better at the not choking, coughing, crying thing...

Have any of you other folks tried this one? I'm digging it pretty well!

Also, how often throughout the day would you say you snuff? For you individually, is it like a 2 or 3 times a day thing (like smoking for most of us) or like once an hour ordeal?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
idbowman

Registration date : 2011-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Trying Out A Gift!   Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:44 am

Yeah, Toque can get a little sneezy. But once you get the technique down, MAN do they make some great stuff! St. Clemens is one of my favorites.

How often? Anywhere from a few pinches a week to a pinch or more an hour. It all depends on what kind of mood I'm in - some days its snuff all day, maybe a little Swedish Snus. Somedays I abstain entirely until I get home and relax with a pipe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Trying Out A Gift!   Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:30 am

When I started down the path of the snuff side, it was quite often, trying new stuff. Now, occasionally. Usually when smoking is not an easy option. Never tried any Toque products.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
huffelpuff

Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Trying Out A Gift!   Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:30 pm

Not tried the St Clements but have tried quite a few of their snuffs. I find them far too dry and fine for my tastes. Good stuff but I'd rather something else personally. As to how often lol. That's a Pandora's box. Sometimes I'll go weeks without and then there are days when I literally shovel it in. I go through 50-75grams a month on average though.

Hope that helps
Jim
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Trying Out A Gift!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1