HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

P & C Shipping

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
mgtarheel

Registration date : 2011-09-13

PostSubject: P & C Shipping   Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:16 am

I totally agree, a lot of people go to P & C for their sales but we all see how that turned out this time. For all of us who have been waiting 3-4 weeks for their orders I don't see this getting better any time soon. My next call for tobacco will be SmokingPipes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Richard Burley

Registration date : 2011-04-09

PostSubject: Re: P & C Shipping   Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:21 pm

Haven't had an ad from Cigars International since the 28th of Feb, and none from P&C since the sale, whenever that was. I'm not unsubscribed, and they used to come daily. Interesting, in view of apparent chaos. Definitely won't be ordering anything unless glowing reports appear here or elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lonecoyote

Registration date : 2016-10-15

PostSubject: Re: P & C Shipping   Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:59 pm

Well, Cigars International and P&C are still not answering the phone. A pipe buddy finally stopped payment through his bank, because his bank could not get through either in the past 3 days. The last two years I've mostly purchased tobacco from Smokingpipes or 4Noggins with stellar service and superb shipping departments. Oh, both answer their phones all the time....lol. I wish you all good luck and hopefully your orders will arrive this week.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: P & C Shipping   Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:18 pm

Just for fun, and because my neighbors were wanting to get their roll their own tobaccos, I placed an order on the first. The bulk of the order (in weight at least) was the cheap stuff. HOWEVER, P&C did list they had McClellands 3 Oaks Syrian in stock. So, I ordered up a bunch, not expecting it of course, but thought, just in case, why not grab some? Might not get it, but it might be fun to see what happens, right?

This is the second such message I have received.....

"We are making progress in getting your order out to you. We are currently in the process of retrieving your items from inventory. Our warehouse team is working 24 hour shifts to get orders picked, packed, and shipped out within the next few days (hopefully sooner). We will do our best to be transparent on the status of your package until it leaves our facility.

Eric Vernon, P&C Brand Manager

"Please do not reply to these emails. If you have any further issues or questions, please use the ‘Contact Us’ form on the web site, as this is actively being managed.
Due to volume, it may take a few days for us to respond, but we will address your inquiry/request as quickly as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience."

I have yet to be billed.....

Those poor guys. 24/7, slaving away in some dank warehouse trying to accommodate all these whining nicotine addicts...

I am taking collections for a pizza party for those poor bastards. WHEN they get things caught up and orders fulfilled, of course.....

PM me if interested. I might get them... lol!

For real though, it will be interesting to find out how long it will take for them to catch up. I get the feeling this is a case of committing to more than their stock shelves can offer....

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Lonecoyote

PostSubject: Re: P & C Shipping   Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:14 pm

OMG....so, they're working 24/7 and answering with automated emails and don't answer their phones????
Naaaaaaa-don't believe it Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: P & C Shipping   Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:17 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
mgtarheel

PostSubject: P & C Shipping   Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:42 pm

Got another email from P&C today telling me that they were working on my order and they "hoped" to have it ready to ship in a couple of days. Yeah, Right! I will believe it when I see it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: P & C Shipping   Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:46 pm

Got an update today!!!!!

"Dear sir,

Your order has finally been picked. We are working on inspecting your order for accuracy. We’re looking to get your order on its way to you in the next 24 to 48 hours. We will send you a final update as soon as we can.

Eric Vernon, P&C Brand Manager"

Getting closer.............
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Lonecoyote

PostSubject: Re: P & C Shipping   Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:48 pm

My pipe buddy said...." they still ain't answering the phone "! Not that he feels guilty stopping payment, he wants his account closed and too give a piece of his mind.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: P & C Shipping   Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:51 am

New update!

Got my confirmation today via email that my order was shipped!

WOOHOO!!!

Logged in and checked to see if the 3 Oaks was backordered. Nope, the whole order shipped, and there's the tracking number for UPS.

Cool! I click on the tracking number to see when to expect the box.....................

Um...........

UPS says the tracking number is not valid. Suspect

I then carefully read the whole confirmation page, top to bottom, and found something interesting!

My expected delivery date is March 8th. Yuppers. To-day. As of 22:48 CST, no package. Maybe they meant next year? No
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Lonecoyote

PostSubject: Re: P & C Shipping   Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:26 am

OW P&C is just playing with your head. Give them a call today, oops that's right, they don't answer their phones. What a way to run a business!! Were you billed for the package yet?

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joshoowah

Registration date : 2011-09-24

PostSubject: Re: P & C Shipping   Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:44 pm

Ozark Wizard wrote:
New update!

Got my confirmation today via email that my order was shipped!

WOOHOO!!!

Logged in and checked to see if the 3 Oaks was backordered. Nope, the whole order shipped, and there's the tracking number for UPS.

Cool! I click on the tracking number to see when to expect the box.....................

Um...........

UPS says the tracking number is not valid. Suspect

I then carefully read the whole confirmation page, top to bottom, and found something interesting!

My expected delivery date is March 8th. Yuppers. To-day. As of 22:48 CST, no package. Maybe they meant next year? No

Same thing happened to me. They simply printed the label and it hasn't been processed yet. Your order hasn't shipped. They're buying more time. Mine shipped two-to-three days after I got that e-mail.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fsu92john

Registration date : 2014-01-24

PostSubject: Re: P & C Shipping   Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:14 pm

I got the "order shipped" email today as well.... It's progress, at least (I suppose). scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Puff Daddy

Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Re: P & C Shipping   Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:51 pm

Well, I finally got all of my order. It came in 2 shipments and took a heck of a long time but it's all there, even the free Peterson coffee, which is quite good when brewed in a french press. If I had to do it all over again I'd pay a bit more and use smokingpipes, which is what I usually do. Basically from here on out the only way I'm using P&C again is if they're the only ones who have what I want. This was an epic fail for too many people, and aside from some form letter emails well after the fact, their lack of communication and refusal to acknowledge the problem until all hell had broken loose publicly was enough to make me realize they don't deserve any loyalty. Done, finis.

Lonecoyote

PostSubject: Re: P & C Shipping   Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:59 pm

Puff Daddy I'm just happy you finally received your entire order, you waited long enough!! Now smoke one of your favorite tobaccos and relax....CHEERS

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joshoowah

PostSubject: Re: P & C Shipping   Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:18 pm

Hm, I just got another e-mail about a shipment coming my way; however, my order was already shipped a couple of weeks ago (been unable to check what's in the box thus far). Interesting, I probably have someone else's order.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Puff Daddy

PostSubject: Re: P & C Shipping   Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:21 pm

They probably sent partials of your order as they have it, a lot of people are mentioning that, multiple partial shipments.

joshoowah

PostSubject: Re: P & C Shipping   Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:30 am

Puff Daddy wrote:
They probably sent partials of your order as they have it, a lot of people are mentioning that, multiple partial shipments.

That was my assumption, except the first package was 5 lbs. I ordered 3 lbs of stuff. Unless they stuffed 2 lbs of those airbags, I am not sure how that could be. I guess we'll see. The other shipment cannot be found yet anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lonecoyote

PostSubject: Re: P & C Shipping   Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:14 am

Josh
Something tells me your getting a BONUS package, which was someone else's order. Just hope its tobaccos you enjoy??? Can you imagine the debacle shipping back to P&C.... OMG! I wish you the best of luck.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joshoowah

PostSubject: Re: P & C Shipping   Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:40 am

Lonecoyote wrote:
Josh
Something tells me your getting a BONUS package, which was someone else's order. Just hope its tobacco's you enjoy??? Can you imagine the debacle shipping back to P&C.... OMG! I wish you the best of luck.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Who knows what they shipped me. I won't know until early April.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Puff Daddy

PostSubject: Re: P & C Shipping   Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:38 am

My order was 5 lbs of tobacco (5 one pound bags of Newminster superior rounds) and a free 1/2 pound bag of coffee. According to the shipper the first delivery box weighed just under 7 pounds. When it arrived it contained the 5 bags and nothing else but a little paste on return mailing label and a couple of those air bags. The second package was stated to weigh 1.7 pounds. It contained only the coffee and a couple of those airbags and the same label.

fsu92john

Registration date : 2014-01-24

PostSubject: Re: P & C Shipping   Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:32 am

Three weeks after ordering, my package is in Jacksonville. tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
scotties22

Registration date : 2012-06-10

PostSubject: Re: P & C Shipping   Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:27 am

So I received the 1lb bag of 5100 a while back. On Wednesday I got an email that I had another package headed my way. It shows it weighs 2.5lbs. We'll see what's actually in the box when it gets here tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ladybriar.com
Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: P & C Shipping   Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:07 pm

Final update for me............

No tracking that I could follow, after the March 8th estimate. The order for the neighbors showed up, looking like this....

At least it got here, though it looks like it was dragged behind the UPS truck...

By the way, the return address is the same as P&C Fulfillment, but it seems a couple of guys named Meier and Dutch? New kids on the block?

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
mgtarheel

PostSubject: P & C Shipping   Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:14 pm

Finally got my order cancelled today. Now I do not have to deal with them again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

P & C Shipping
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next