HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

New pictures of my latest collaboration with Jessie Jones!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
standaman

Registration date : 2016-11-17

PostSubject: New pictures of my latest collaboration with Jessie Jones!   Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:50 pm

Hey there my brothers-  These are the professional photographs (taken by Scott Townsend) of my latest collaboration with the amazing Jessie Jones.  He made this gorgeous large Canadian and wanted me to make a wide stem band with just a touch of flair, wanting to keep it fairly conservative, which fits the style of the pipe.  After several conversations Jessie chose this design, and boy oh boy did he pick the perfect look!  I'm very pleased and proud to have contributed to his artistry.  I hope you all love it as much as I do.  For any fan of larger pipes, who appreciate high end quality in design, fit and finish, with perfect engineering and fabulous grain, finished with a one of a kind custom made Sterling silver stem band, setting it clearly apart from all others, this pipe IS AVAILABLE!!  It's not a commissioned pipe, and will be posted on Blue Room Briars tomorrow in their Friday update.  Just food for thought for anyone who appreciates perfection!

" />

" />

" />

" />

" />" />
Thanks for your interest in my craft!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BriarBeagle

Registration date : 2016-11-08

PostSubject: Re: New pictures of my latest collaboration with Jessie Jones!   Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:06 pm

Lovely silver work, Stan!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard Burley

Registration date : 2011-04-09

PostSubject: Re: New pictures of my latest collaboration with Jessie Jones!   Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:16 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: New pictures of my latest collaboration with Jessie Jones!   Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:14 pm

Real purdy there pardner!

Cool

Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com
Lonecoyote

Registration date : 2016-10-15

PostSubject: Re: New pictures of my latest collaboration with Jessie Jones!   Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:23 pm

Stan, another outrageous piece of Art. Glad we came to an agreement in which we will both be extremely HAPPY!! Again, thanks for sharing cheers cheers

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thistleoak

Registration date : 2012-08-14

PostSubject: Re: New pictures of my latest collaboration with Jessie Jones!   Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:43 pm

Gorgeous grain
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: New pictures of my latest collaboration with Jessie Jones!   Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:31 pm

Lonecoyote wrote:
Stan, another outrageous piece of Art. Glad we came to an agreement in which we will both be extremely HAPPY!! Again, thanks for sharing cheers cheers

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Huh? What did you do here Ted? Spill..........

Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com
MisterE

Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: New pictures of my latest collaboration with Jessie Jones!   Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:56 pm

That is just beautiful work by both of you! Jesse has a knack for the classic shapes and the silver adds that certain je ne sais quoi ......Bravo los dos!

-Yak
Back to top Go down
View user profile
taharris

Registration date : 2011-11-10

PostSubject: Re: New pictures of my latest collaboration with Jessie Jones!   Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:12 pm

That is beautiful work by both of you.

Bravo!

Todd
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.wix.com/taharris/turningsbytodd
swhipple

Registration date : 2013-05-02

PostSubject: Re: New pictures of my latest collaboration with Jessie Jones!   Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:06 pm

That is certainly a stunner! Excellent craftsmanship all round
Back to top Go down
View user profile
standaman

Registration date : 2016-11-17

PostSubject: New pictures of my latest collaboration with Jessie Jones!   Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:31 pm

Thank you all for your kind and generous words of encouragement! Your compliments are more valuable than any amount of money that was paid for this work. I have always considered myself an artisan first, a businessman second. It is Art, not Greed that fuels my love of what I do at my humble bench. The customers opinion and praise is how I'm paid the most.

Your Brother, Stan Nigro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
riff raff

Registration date : 2011-05-24

PostSubject: Re: New pictures of my latest collaboration with Jessie Jones!   Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:58 pm

Wow, I don't know which detail is the best - the briar, button or that band!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AdamCordray

Registration date : 2016-08-08

PostSubject: Re: New pictures of my latest collaboration with Jessie Jones!   Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:26 pm

Excellent craftsmanship, on all fronts.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hater

Registration date : 2012-03-20

PostSubject: Re: New pictures of my latest collaboration with Jessie Jones!   Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:43 pm

Do Want!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

New pictures of my latest collaboration with Jessie Jones!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1