HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Sleepy Hollow x Gawith Brown Irish Twist

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AlphaWarrior

Registration date : 2015-10-19

PostSubject: Sleepy Hollow x Gawith Brown Irish Twist   Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:09 pm

I've been mixing Straus' Sleepy Hollow with Brown Irish X(cut small), 50/50, with no lid on for a few days. Starts with the aroma of Sleepy Hollow and the nic hit of the Brown. Mid bowl the SH fades a bit and the Brown's cigar leaf taste starts to rise. Finishes this way with SH waning. The smoke itself is thick and robust, cool, and leaves no wetness in the bowl.

I feel the high moisture level of each allows them to meld quickly as they are drying, though I have no research backing that. I'm calling it Sleepy Brown, he's the smooth R&B singer who performs with the rap duo Outkast. Seems fitting.

Currently can't get enough of the stuff.

AW
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lonecoyote

Registration date : 2016-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Sleepy Hollow x Gawith Brown Irish Twist   Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:31 pm

Thanks for sharing!! I have both tobacco's so I will give it a try. Now, if you have GLP Sixpence and John Patton's Storm Front mix 70% Storm Front to 30% Sixpence, let rest together for just 3 days until the Sixpence dries out a bit. It becomes an amazing ANYTIME Smoke.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AlphaWarrior

Registration date : 2015-10-19

PostSubject: Stormfront x Sixpence   Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:38 pm

Sounds strong, and delicious. I will get those ingredients on my next order and let you know what I think!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sleepy Hollow x Gawith Brown Irish Twist
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1