HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Sales at P&C and SP for the month of March

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheLowlyApprentice

Registration date : 2016-02-14

PostSubject: Sales at P&C and SP for the month of March   Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:42 pm

Smoking Pipes has a 15% off sale on all Cornell & Diehl bulk tobaccos for the month of March.

P&C is running a buy 3 and get 1 free sale on Dunhill tins also for the month of March. (25% off)

With things starting to look dicey for continued production of Dunhill, it might be a good time to stock up if finances allow.

Happy TAD,
TLA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Sales at P&C and SP for the month of March   Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:54 pm

Good to know! I will pass this on.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Sales at P&C and SP for the month of March   Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:39 pm

Given the P&C situation (ahem) I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole! But hey, don't let me rain on anyone's parade.............

Neutral

Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com
idbowman

Registration date : 2011-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Sales at P&C and SP for the month of March   Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:20 pm

15% CD Bulk is a nice offer...considering there are two particular blends I want to stock up on.

And since I'm one of the few who haven't been bitten by the P&C problems, it looks like I'll be placing an order!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lonecoyote

Registration date : 2016-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Sales at P&C and SP for the month of March   Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:25 pm

idbowman

Smokingpipes has the 15% off on ALL bulk C&D tobacco. Stay far and clear of P&C when possible.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
idbowman

Registration date : 2011-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Sales at P&C and SP for the month of March   Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:25 am

Ah, yeah - misread that. SP it is (I'm not in the market for the Dunhills at P&C).

I'll say it again, though...I have no good reason to avoid P&C in particular. I've been a customer for a long time, and they've always done right by me, even after the ownership/management changes. I know a lot of folks have had bad experiences, but I'm happy to remain a customer until they give me a good reason not too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wake_n_flake

Registration date : 2017-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Sales at P&C and SP for the month of March   Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:42 pm

Must be out of the loop with what is going on with p&c. Anyone care to fill me in? I saw on the site a notification about their inventory system and having issues...Is that what you're referring to?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fight'n Hampsters

Registration date : 2011-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Sales at P&C and SP for the month of March   Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:34 pm

wake_n_flake wrote:
Must be out of the loop with what is going on with p&c.  Anyone care to fill me in?  I saw on the site a notification about their inventory system and having issues...Is that what you're referring to?

Yeah, It took me over 2 weeks to get one tin of Royal Yacht shipped and I had difficulty getting ahold of them over the phone.

I have not completely given up on them but probably will not buy from them unless there is a crazy sale.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fsu92john

Registration date : 2014-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Sales at P&C and SP for the month of March   Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:04 pm

wake_n_flake wrote:
Must be out of the loop with what is going on with p&c.  Anyone care to fill me in?  I saw on the site a notification about their inventory system and having issues...Is that what you're referring to?

http://brothersofbriar.forumotion.com/t34455-p-c-shipping

Lots of angry threads on other forums as well.

I ordered 10 tins of Royal Yacht and some cigars to take advantage of their IPSD sale on 2/20--still "Processing" and now I've stopped getting the e-mail updates they were sending me last week. I had never had the problems with them that some brothers here have complained of, but this really puts me off and I will probably not be shopping with them any more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sales at P&C and SP for the month of March
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1