HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Monstrous March Mix 'n' Match of Mayhem!::March Bombing Run

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Monstrous March Mix 'n' Match of Mayhem!::March Bombing Run   Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:15 am

If you have records that go back far enough you might discover that Lesath was one of the original Squadron pilots. I think one mission he dropped a live goat...or something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lesath

Registration date : 2011-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Monstrous March Mix 'n' Match of Mayhem!::March Bombing Run   Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:28 am

I'll never live down the goat... I do seem to recall Ozark Wizard having a bit of a tussle with an animal of some sort awhile back.

Coordinates? Ah, I seem to recall them being unavailable from the very beginning. I recall one time on the Secret Santa that the mail man couldn't deliver to me because even he couldn't find me. It's going to be even better now. Let's just say I'm getting ever closer to the Ozark Wizard. One of these days, I'm sure we'll cross paths.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarlockBob

Registration date : 2012-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Monstrous March Mix 'n' Match of Mayhem!::March Bombing Run   Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:47 am

THE INFAMOUS GOAT!!

Wiz, I have no problems with this. Lesath, you're back in here! They are right, I'll probably need a refresh on your coordinates.

Speaking on the Secret Santa where the postman couldn't deliver, I believe that was me. If I remember correctly, I watched that package circle KC Mail HQ for almost a month, and then just... disappear!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lesath

PostSubject: Re: Monstrous March Mix 'n' Match of Mayhem!::March Bombing Run   Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:51 pm

I've often joked that our squadron members have a responsibility to maintaining a level of security in case we are attacked. I maintain multiple bases, though I am slowing down in my travels. I actually quit the Secret Santa after that, because I felt it unfair to those that might draw me. I have yet to crack open the tin of Fillmore that was included in that particular stash. I'm letting it mature a bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Monstrous March Mix 'n' Match of Mayhem!::March Bombing Run   Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:58 pm

Every Squadron has discerning gentlemen whose refined tastes are well respected.

Last edited by Blackhorse on Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lesath

PostSubject: Re: Monstrous March Mix 'n' Match of Mayhem!::March Bombing Run   Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:00 pm

And remember, not every squadron has a flying Nubian goat! Reminds me of that episode of WKRP when they tossed the domestic turkeys out as a publicity stunt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Monstrous March Mix 'n' Match of Mayhem!::March Bombing Run   Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:04 pm

Yeah, well they TRIED to fly!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lesath

PostSubject: Re: Monstrous March Mix 'n' Match of Mayhem!::March Bombing Run   Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:09 pm

Just remember, not a single goat has died in the line of duty since the inception of the BOB Bombers. Yet. Might have to make up a batch of goat jerky for someone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Monstrous March Mix 'n' Match of Mayhem!::March Bombing Run   Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:57 pm

I suppose I could include some lamacha goat cheese in the next bombing. The jerky's not bad either, but I prefer the llama..
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Monstrous March Mix 'n' Match of Mayhem!::March Bombing Run   Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:43 pm

Fresh goat cheese with jalapeño jelly.....mmmmmmmmm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Monstrous March Mix 'n' Match of Mayhem!::March Bombing Run   Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:54 pm

Blackhorse wrote:
Fresh goat cheese with jalapeño jelly.....mmmmmmmmm.

Ooooh Yaaaahhhhh............
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Lesath

PostSubject: Re: Monstrous March Mix 'n' Match of Mayhem!::March Bombing Run   Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:04 am

So, next month is goat themed?  That simplifies everything.  I can see tins of Old Goat, or Billy Goat's Best Burley--maybe Nubian Nights or Goat ala Lakeland?  The rare condiment: goat tongue.  Endless possibilities.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Monstrous March Mix 'n' Match of Mayhem!::March Bombing Run   Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:11 am

I don't know.  I was kinda hoping for either sheep or the ever popular hedgehog. Pot Bellied Pig? Maybe we could do an April Animal Antics theme and pilots would be challenged with including one animal themed item in their ordinance.

At any rate we should regularly be encouraging our current crop of zany pilots to submit themes for the next month's mission. Not that the current crop of crazed commanders don't do a good job...it's just that the more involvement, the more involvement. In other words, we need to grow. IMHO

I know! How about sending one pilot to drop a load on the pilot whose theme is chosen. The regular target wouldn't miss it. So if your theme is chosen (submitted by PM only to the Commander for consideration...no general voting) a pilot is randomly picked to bomb you. I realize we don't do this to GET stuff...but it wouldn't hurt. Much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arkansaspiper

Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Monstrous March Mix 'n' Match of Mayhem!::March Bombing Run   Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:12 pm

I'll wrap up a piglet
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Monstrous March Mix 'n' Match of Mayhem!::March Bombing Run   Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:13 pm

Brilliant. I love it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arkansaspiper

PostSubject: Re: Monstrous March Mix 'n' Match of Mayhem!::March Bombing Run   Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:58 pm

Just had 5 born should do nicely. I'll even be nice and add straw and feed lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lesath

PostSubject: Re: Monstrous March Mix 'n' Match of Mayhem!::March Bombing Run   Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:45 pm

That depends on what manner of hog it is.  Are they long and skinny, or will they fatten up?  Maybe I could run them with Keller Sue (coon hound).  Or maybe a young suckling hog should be on the menu.  

I don't know BH.  It's been a long time, but it sounds like our imaginations still bounce off of each other in amusing off beat angles.  I'll try to keep this out of the ditch.  I've still got that Halloween oriented stummel that I started to carve for the scary pipe contest that one time.  As I recall, we both won.  Of course, we were the only contestants.  If I remember correctly, that came about when Harlock posted the photo of his chicken foot pipe.  I'm sure that thread can still be found.

I know this thread gets a lot of viewers. I've not been active on the forum for quite some time, and I know quite a few of us have fell to the wayside for one reason or another. Maybe April could be a reunion tour of sorts, or maybe some of the newer members of the Brotherhood could take the plunge just for one massive bombing. Let's totally destroy a target!

Last edited by Lesath on Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Monstrous March Mix 'n' Match of Mayhem!::March Bombing Run   Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:50 pm

No need. You're correct, Sir.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarlockBob

Registration date : 2012-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Monstrous March Mix 'n' Match of Mayhem!::March Bombing Run   Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:42 pm

Blackhorse wrote:
I don't know.  I was kinda hoping for either sheep or the ever popular hedgehog. Pot Bellied Pig? Maybe we could do an April Animal Antics theme and pilots would be challenged with including one animal themed item in their ordinance.

At any rate we should regularly be encouraging our current crop of zany pilots to submit themes for the next month's mission. Not that the current crop of crazed commanders don't do a good job...it's just that the more involvement, the more involvement. In other words, we need to grow. IMHO

I know! How about sending one pilot to drop a load on the pilot whose theme is chosen. The regular target wouldn't miss it. So if your theme is chosen (submitted by PM only to the Commander for consideration...no general voting) a pilot is randomly picked to bomb you. I realize we don't do this to GET stuff...but it wouldn't hurt. Much.

To quote The Boondock Saints, "We're kind of like 7-11; we aren't always doing business, but we're always open..."

I like some of these ideas...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arkansaspiper

PostSubject: Re: Monstrous March Mix 'n' Match of Mayhem!::March Bombing Run   Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:31 pm

Well u know every one that wants to can come over and I'll smoke a whole hog. It's on the menu lol.
And agreed we could really putt a hurting on some one if we just hit em hard with all tge stocked ammo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Monstrous March Mix 'n' Match of Mayhem!::March Bombing Run   Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:18 am

Payload ready; take off schedule in 50 hours....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Monstrous March Mix 'n' Match of Mayhem!::March Bombing Run   Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:07 am

Heading into the warehouse with my bomb master to select mission ordinance.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fr_Tom

Registration date : 2013-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Monstrous March Mix 'n' Match of Mayhem!::March Bombing Run   Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:34 pm

Blessing the bomber as it prepares for the run...

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/user/14371
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Monstrous March Mix 'n' Match of Mayhem!::March Bombing Run   Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:37 pm

Is that wholely water?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eric Furgeson

Registration date : 2016-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Monstrous March Mix 'n' Match of Mayhem!::March Bombing Run   Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:33 am

Flight is in the air and on target for ordinance delivery.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Monstrous March Mix 'n' Match of Mayhem!::March Bombing Run
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next