HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Pelican

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Timbo

Registration date : 2015-01-18

PostSubject: Pelican   Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:50 pm

Grabbed a tin of Pelican from 4noggins (one per customer) and padded the order out with some Mac Baren HH Latakia flake tins. Haven't had the Pelican before but have heard good things and I love the latakia flake.

Here's hoping they clear the customs crapshoot.

Cheers all.

Tim
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lonecoyote

Registration date : 2016-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Pelican   Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:34 pm

Tim
Both great choices in tobacco's. I know what your talking about being concerned with customs in your Country. I sent a friend 4 tins for his birthday, he lives in Australia and it passed customs NOSE thank God. He would have been taxed on any tobacco over 50g. I was totally unaware that he can not grow ANY tobacco on his land for personal use, I was totally stunned. A few years back he shipped me one of his knives for repair and customizing. Customs wanted to tax him but with his talking and explanation they waved any fee's because I enclosed a statement " customers knife repaired at no charge ".
Good Luck to you!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Timbo

Registration date : 2015-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Pelican   Thu May 04, 2017 6:48 pm

Grrr, the customs gods aren't happy with me, they snaffled my Pelican. Evil or Very Mad Oh well there's always next time. 

Cheers 

Tim
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Pelican
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1