HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Bombed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mark
Admin

Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Bombed   Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:49 am

Our household has been in an uproar for a few months so a neighbor gathered our mail as I wandered from various hospitals to rehab facilities assisting my wife. Yesterday my neighbor handed me a plastic bag containing a Lamy pen, Noodlers ink, an ink refill device? and a Leuchtturm notebook. States she opened the original package by mistake some time ago and forgot it until now. The mailing container was thrown out so I have no way of knowing who to thank/get even with. Judging by the quality of these items I have a feeling considerable money was spent and it's rather irksome not identifying the culprit.

SO,,,before I go further let me state I have no clue regarding the use, care, refilling or cleaning of this device.
I'm asking for a few sites to steer me in the proper direction, and to thank my anonymous donor.

Sometimes I wake up grumpy. Other times I let her sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlos
Admin

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Bombed   Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:29 am

I have got to remember this trick. If you want to bomb anonymously, send it to the victim's neighbor. Have them toss the outer package. Laughing

"Never turn your back on a Breen".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mark
Admin

Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Bombed   Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:29 pm

As if you guys need any help with the cloak and dagger routine. Cool

I often print the return address in hieroglyphic nonsense and have a trucker friend mail the package from parts unknown.

Sometimes I wake up grumpy. Other times I let her sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
monbla256

Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Bombed   Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:50 pm

The Lamy Guru here is Blackhorse and I'd bet he's the bomber !! Twisted Evil  Get with him and he'll help you with your Lamy!!  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Bombed
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Related Pursuits :: Pen & Parchment-
Jump to: