HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Mellifluous Mountains of Mass Destruction!:: May Bombing Run

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
arkansaspiper

Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Mellifluous Mountains of Mass Destruction!:: May Bombing Run   Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:08 am

Ya but now they won't contact me back on requests for safety info so OSHA will be in contact and so might my lawyer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Mellifluous Mountains of Mass Destruction!:: May Bombing Run   Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:59 am

Is it possible to run the workman's comp. conversation on another thread? May bombing run going on here......

Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arkansaspiper

PostSubject: Re: Mellifluous Mountains of Mass Destruction!:: May Bombing Run   Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:17 am

Ya sure no problem was just telling you why I may be late
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarlockBob

Registration date : 2012-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Mellifluous Mountains of Mass Destruction!:: May Bombing Run   Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:40 am

Hey arky, if you've got something personal that's popped up that may hinder your participation in the run, we generally prefer it if you just PM us. It keeps the thread clean, and we'll still know what's going on.

Just info for next time Smile Get to feeling better, and I hope the whole mess gets resolved quickly, easily, and with positive results.

It's the day!! I expect to see some serious destruction today!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaitlyn3837

Registration date : 2013-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Mellifluous Mountains of Mass Destruction!:: May Bombing Run   Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:42 pm

YAY! Today is the day! Someone is going to be buried in tobacco and flames faster than Kathy Griffin's career!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Mellifluous Mountains of Mass Destruction!:: May Bombing Run   Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:03 pm

HooAhhhh!  Out For Delivery!

Goin in HOT...

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Mellifluous Mountains of Mass Destruction!:: May Bombing Run   Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:21 pm

I'm right behind you Blackhorse.... Target is painted......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arkansaspiper

PostSubject: Re: Mellifluous Mountains of Mass Destruction!:: May Bombing Run   Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:37 pm

Got it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fr_Tom

Registration date : 2013-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Mellifluous Mountains of Mass Destruction!:: May Bombing Run   Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:44 pm

Ozark Wizard wrote:

I am in cleanup. "Your item is out for delivery on June 2, 2017..."

Heh...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/user/14371
DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Mellifluous Mountains of Mass Destruction!:: May Bombing Run   Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:02 pm

Fr_Tom wrote:
Ozark Wizard wrote:

I am in cleanup. "Your item is out for delivery on June 2, 2017..."

Heh...

So is mine! This should be a good one
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999
Fr_Tom

PostSubject: Re: Mellifluous Mountains of Mass Destruction!:: May Bombing Run   Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:37 pm

Tracking indicates a direct hit. My bomb has taken out "Front Door/Porch."

Waiting for confirmation...
Back to top Go down
Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Mellifluous Mountains of Mass Destruction!:: May Bombing Run   Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:08 pm

(boom)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Mellifluous Mountains of Mass Destruction!:: May Bombing Run   Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:57 pm

WHAZZUP???

Did we take them totally out or did we smack someone with a J.O.B.?

Pacing, pacing.........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fr_Tom

PostSubject: Re: Mellifluous Mountains of Mass Destruction!:: May Bombing Run   Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:22 pm

Ordinance was delivered with precision it seems and took out communications.
Back to top Go down
Hater

Registration date : 2012-03-20

PostSubject: Wow! I've been hit!   Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:28 am

I worked 15 hours yesterday  and when I got home there was quite the collection of boxes on my front porch! The wife was wondering what I had spent money on and was waiting for me with quite the stern look on her face when I walked in. Haha! Anyway , Ive never had that much mail before and it would be an understatement too say that I was overwhelmed.

I took a shower and ate some dinner that she had made for me and then went out in the wood shop where I had stacked the boxes and , again, a feeling of overwhelming gratitude came over me. We've been going through a hard time as of late with some family and life issues and last night really helped. It gave us something else to focus on we were both blown away by the generosity of the BOB community.

She said that she wanted a pen to write on the calendar that today was a day that renewed her faith in the world and the people in it. . I know that this probably sounds a bit sappy but thank you guys so much for the bombing run and I'm sorry I'm not better with words but suffice it to say it really meant a lot to me Smile

You guys never cease to amaze me.  I recently carried out my first bombing run orders as well and I just can't wait to do it again and again to give others the feeling of gratitude that I feel right now.

Well guys, I have to get back in a truck and get back to work. Another 65 hour week needs to be completed so I can have a day off. You guys really are the best.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Mellifluous Mountains of Mass Destruction!:: May Bombing Run   Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:56 am

Ah yes, the victim has cried out!
cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Mellifluous Mountains of Mass Destruction!:: May Bombing Run   Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:35 am

Wow. Can I get a witness!

This has it all...stern wife suspecting TAD...turned to renewed faith...target's complete surprise...humility...support of a worthy Bro in tough times...

Nice.  

Well spoken Hater.

Photos soon, please.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Fr_Tom

PostSubject: Re: Mellifluous Mountains of Mass Destruction!:: May Bombing Run   Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:43 am

Blackhorse wrote:
Wow. Can I get a witness!

This has it all...stern wife suspecting TAD...turned to renewed faith...target's complete surprise...humility...support of a worthy Bro in tough times...

Nice.  

Well spoken Hater.

In the rating of the run at HQ, I think that the significant other checking the credit card statement for TAD/PAD gets weighted.

Enjoy!

One of the pieces of ordinance may have come to the wrong name at the right address. Don't ask me how I know this. It is still intended for you.

We need some photo-documentation to assess damage!
Back to top Go down
Navyflake

Registration date : 2017-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Mellifluous Mountains of Mass Destruction!:: May Bombing Run   Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:46 am

As a newcomer to the forum, I am both impressed and interested. Not to hijack but does each member of the squadron get one target and do they only drop one bomb (item) or???

I know that I have to abide by the 30/30 rule but, when my time comes, I will be signing up for flight school I have some munitions already stockpiled and, for some reason extra items always fall into my shopping cart at P&C .... hmmmm.

Thanks for letting me ask a rookie question. This looks like good times.

Frank
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Navyflake
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Mellifluous Mountains of Mass Destruction!:: May Bombing Run   Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:13 pm

Navy...usually, all squadron members dump on one unsuspecting target. At one time we had close to thirty pilots and we often split things up, using two targets. All pilots are instructed to have their bombs hit on one specific day so as to increase the postal anger...the potential spousal reaction...and the general mayhem. These are absolutely acts of love but we enjoy seeing a target slapped around a bit. All in good fun.

To get a better feel for things look at past month's threads.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Navyflake

Registration date : 2017-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Mellifluous Mountains of Mass Destruction!:: May Bombing Run   Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:35 pm

Blackhorse wrote:
Navy...usually, all squadron members dump on one unsuspecting target. At one time we had close to thirty pilots and we often split things up, using two targets. All pilots are instructed to have their bombs hit on one specific day so as to increase the postal anger...the potential spousal reaction...and the general mayhem. These are absolutely acts of love but we enjoy seeing a target slapped around a bit. All in good fun.

To get a better feel for things look at past month's threads.

Thank you Blackhorse, I will do just that!

Frank
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Navyflake
Stick

Registration date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Mellifluous Mountains of Mass Destruction!:: May Bombing Run   Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:01 pm

Awwww, come on. ..who is it?!?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Fr_Tom

PostSubject: Re: Mellifluous Mountains of Mass Destruction!:: May Bombing Run   Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:09 pm

Stick wrote:
Awwww, come on. ..who is it?!?!

http://www.brothersofbriar.com/t34952-wow-i-ve-been-hit
Back to top Go down
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: Mellifluous Mountains of Mass Destruction!:: May Bombing Run   Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:17 pm

Oh Mama!

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: Mellifluous Mountains of Mass Destruction!:: May Bombing Run   Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:13 pm

Blackhorse wrote:
Oh Mama!

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mellifluous Mountains of Mass Destruction!:: May Bombing Run
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next