HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

The Mimmo Provenzano Bulldog

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fishnbanjo

Registration date : 2013-01-11

PostSubject: The Mimmo Provenzano Bulldog    Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:44 pm

I've written a few times about my pipes from Italian Pipemaker Mimmo Provenzano from the Puglia region in Italy where I would have been born had my parents not come to the states several months prior to my birth.

I consider I own 2 1/2 pipes by Mimmo, the two bowled Calabash being 1 1/2 and this beautiful canted Bulldog with black acrylic ring space between the briar bowl and the Boxwood cap which has a raw briar spacer, it also has a long diamond shank with beautiful straight grain and birdseye.

Mimmo does not coat his bowls which I know many prefer over a coating. As with most new pipes I smoked aged Esoterica Stonehaven for the first smoke.

I am a great fan of Esoterica Tilbury and it smokes well in all of my pipes but the Bulldog really brings out the creaminess of Tilbury better than any of my other pipes so it is dedicated to Tilbury and while I have close to 2 lbs of it whenever the urge to have a smoke of it I reach for this pipe to keep it smokey.
banjo

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fishnbanjosplace.yuku.com/directory#.UOxnWne3ofw

The Mimmo Provenzano Bulldog
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: Ye Olde Pipe Rack-
Jump to: