HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

One down...........

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: One down...........   Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:51 pm

Well, managed to get into town today and pay off the Missouri property. Nice to have those funds freed up..... Now I can pump up the payments on other 'land grabs'. The place in Sequim comes to mind. Of course, my Handlers believe it might be good to do some saving......

A new green house would be nice though... Or expand the cellar!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: One down...........   Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:21 am

No mortgage anymore Ozzie? What a great feeling that must be. cheers

Sequim you say? That's not all that far from me, relatively speaking. Rock on! bom

Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com
Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: One down...........   Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:23 am

Yah, Sequim is pretty. Went to the lavender festival years ago and thought it was cool. Then of course Dungeness Bay is practically next door. When I'm up there a visit to Hurricane Ridge is a must, particularly in spring, when the wildflowers are in bloom.

Occasionally I would sail up to Victoria from my place. Another great bug out dwelling! Hopefully the oyster bed I seeded around the dock is fairing well. Some extended family is currently keeping an eye on the place. Plenty to keep up with there...

Unfortunately I still have house payments on a place near Hot Springs, Arkansas, I picked up last year. Moved a couple of llamas and all the goats there. A nice young couple are renting it and maintaining it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

One down...........
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: Life Events-
Jump to: