HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

When does FDA ban go into effect?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fight'n Hampsters

Registration date : 2011-07-28

PostSubject: When does FDA ban go into effect?   Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:51 pm

Feel silly but I don know. Know a lot about what is going to go extinct but no exactly when. Any one know for sure? I figured august o 18 but don't want to assume
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joshoowah

Registration date : 2011-09-24

PostSubject: Re: When does FDA ban go into effect?   Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:45 am

August 2018 is when applications for blends that came after the decided date are due, but from my understanding those that apply will have a year grace period. Nevertheless, there was an article posted a couple of months back that detailed how the bill was kind of being postponed. I've yet to see anything else on it though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fight'n Hampsters

Registration date : 2011-07-28

PostSubject: Re: When does FDA ban go into effect?   Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:27 am

joshoowah wrote:
August 2018 is when applications for blends that came after the decided date are due, but from my understanding those that apply will have a year grace period. Nevertheless, there was an article posted a couple of months back that detailed how the bill was kind of being postponed. I've yet to see anything else on it though.

Thanks! I heard about the postponement as well and posted a link to a Washington Post article about it here. Suposedly it was a 3 month delay on all regs. So I guess it would put the Aug 18 date out to Nov 18.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

When does FDA ban go into effect?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1