HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Thankful it's cooler today

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fishnbanjo

Registration date : 2013-01-11

PostSubject: Thankful it's cooler today    Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:48 am

So far June weather has been fickle with the majority of the month with nights in the 40's and daytime temperatures in the mid 50's to 70 except for the past 3 days when temperatures hovered into the 90's daytime and 70's at night. Quite a bit cooler today with the high expected to be 70, a brisk cool wind this morning but not like the 37f temperature in Berlin NH.

Starting off with an Ardor Urano two knuckle bamboo shank in a comfy bowl filled with PS Luxury Navy Flake keeping it smokey.
banjo

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fishnbanjosplace.yuku.com/directory#.UOxnWne3ofw
smoker13

Registration date : 2016-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Thankful it's cooler today    Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:37 pm

Funny to ask you about something other than one of your gorgeous pipes, but your mention of Berlin NH: One of my best friends parents came from Berlin and our gang used to meet all his relatives and hear tales of "the old days" in Berlin. A couple of us, when we were 15r, even accompanied him with his parents one long winter weekend and went up to the magic city. I just remember the cold walks, the air smelling of burning Sulphur from the factory smoke, and how high it looked from the top of the rickety ski jump.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Thankful it's cooler today
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1