HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Oh Boy...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fight'n Hampsters

Registration date : 2011-07-28

PostSubject: Oh Boy...   Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:34 am

So I impulsively bought several tins of Exotic Orange on Saturday.  All told, about $60

I have been sitting on a $50 Pipes and Cigars credit that expires ant the end of July and been waiting on the right time to spend it.  Yesterday got an email from them that they are offering 10-25% off entire orders made by 3 pm tomorrow.

I loaded up my shopping cart with GLP Union Station, Embarcadero and some Chenet's Cake.  I threw in a few Triple Plays to round it off.  the total would be about $300 but with the credit and 25% off I would be at about $160.  Waiting to pull the trigger on this one, its just sitting in the shopping cart.

This would cap off my apocalypse cellar, leaving me enough of these extinction blends for the next 35 years.

What is the problem? Convincing my wife to go along with the purchase... Shocked

Edit: Having read the words "35 years" gave me pause. Now it has me thinking, do I really need to plan for that long? I know these blends will go away but would the tobacco even really be good after about 20 years?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Old Nate
Not Really Old

Registration date : 2014-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Oh Boy...   Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:05 pm

Don't worry I think most of us will kick the bucket with way too much tobacco still left on the shelves 😏
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fight'n Hampsters

Registration date : 2011-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Oh Boy...   Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:21 pm

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Oh Boy...   Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:47 pm

Old Nate wrote:
Don't worry I think most of us will kick the bucket with way too much tobacco still left on the shelves 😏

Shhhhhh!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Oh Boy...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: PAD & TAD-
Jump to: