HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

What's on your radar PAD wise?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fishnbanjo

Registration date : 2013-01-11

PostSubject: What's on your radar PAD wise?   Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:02 am

I really enjoy a good Meerschaum pipe, or a wonderful Calabash pipe and even a Reverse Calabash. I knew eventually someone would marry those thoughts into one pipe and along comes Meerschaum pipe carver H. Cor introducing the worlds first Reverse Calabash Meerschaum pipe. So what's on your radar?
banjo

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fishnbanjosplace.yuku.com/directory#.UOxnWne3ofw
joshoowah

Registration date : 2011-09-24

PostSubject: Re: What's on your radar PAD wise?   Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:46 pm

Hey, that's attractive. What are his prices like?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
fishnbanjo

PostSubject: Re: What's on your radar PAD wise?   Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:35 pm

Pricing on this one is $250 USD shipped bank transfer or payment via CC at Western Union website, he's sold a few of these and the smooth version and you don't get a payment request until he finishes it, takes about 10 days from when ordered to completion I'm waiting until August to order mine.
banjo

joshoowah wrote:
Hey, that's attractive. What are his prices like?

Back to top Go down
Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: What's on your radar PAD wise?   Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:47 pm

That's a honey there! Mucho cool smoke, probably would never gurgle, even with fresh flake and foggy day!

My radar? Well, I'm always on the lookout for more Falcons, mostly looking at bowls though. Eventually a real Calabash, in the traditional style.. Otherwise, I just shop for shapes and appreciating the craft of all the artists. I dig the eclectic styles, freehands, that kind of thing. But they tend to be more decorative/celebratory than regular rotationists. (Is that not a word?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fishnbanjo

PostSubject: Re: What's on your radar PAD wise?   Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:28 pm

Well fasten your seat belt, throw out the anchor and hang on since I'll start the tour of my 26 metal pipes soon.
banjo

Ozark Wizard wrote:
That's a honey there! Mucho cool smoke, probably would never gurgle, even with fresh flake and foggy day!

My radar? Well, I'm always on the lookout for more Falcons, mostly looking at bowls though. Eventually a real Calabash, in the traditional style.. Otherwise, I just shop for shapes and appreciating the craft of all the artists. I dig the eclectic styles, freehands, that kind of thing. But they tend to be more decorative/celebratory than regular rotationists. (Is that not a word?)
Back to top Go down
Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: What's on your radar PAD wise?   Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:49 pm

fishnbanjo wrote:
Well fasten your seat belt, throw out the anchor and hang on since I'll start the tour of my 26 metal pipes soon.
banjo

Ozark Wizard wrote:

affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lonecoyote

Registration date : 2016-10-15

PostSubject: Re: What's on your radar PAD wise?   Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:29 am

Keeping my eyes open for a reverse Calabash pipe with a 2" chimney bowl. Even one that's been used in mint condition. Like I need another pipe lol! lol!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

What's on your radar PAD wise?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1