HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

The Talbert Goblin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fishnbanjo

Registration date : 2013-01-11

PostSubject: The Talbert Goblin    Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:43 am

Well we've reached the end of the Trever Talbert group. I spent quite a few years searching for an Author which I was finally able to satisfy that quest with the Dunhill CK Author Shell Briar.

I also spent quite a few years trying to nab on of Trever's Goblin pipes but I was always too late. Then one morning only moments after Trever posted this Author shape Goblin with gills I knew it was meant to be since it was some kind of aquatic Goblin with a bent horn stem.

It is the last of the pipes in the Talbert rack and because the small bowl of the Talbert Calabash only whetted my desire for Bobs Chocolate Flake I filled the Goblin with what was left on the drying sheet. I've been stingy smoking this 1 1/2 lbs of Bobs Chocolate Flake for 2 years and sadly it's going to be finished shortly.

So I'm definitely enjoying keeping it smokey in the Talbert Goblin with some Bobs Chocolate Flake.
banjo

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fishnbanjosplace.yuku.com/directory#.UOxnWne3ofw
Richard Burley

Registration date : 2011-04-09

PostSubject: Re: The Talbert Goblin    Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:03 pm

Worth the trouble. Definitely. One of the best authors I've ever seen. (Probably the best, actually.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lonecoyote

Registration date : 2016-10-15

PostSubject: Re: The Talbert Goblin    Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:17 pm

Without a doubt, the best/nicest author style pipe I've ever seen. That pipe looks awesome on you, it has your name all over it... cheers

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeno Marx

Registration date : 2010-06-26

PostSubject: Re: The Talbert Goblin    Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:22 pm

I think the Goblins are awesome, and though every other green pipe I've ever seen was gaudy and awful, they nailed the color so the Goblins are neither. I was surprised that the latest email had the same Goblin show up a few times. They usually sell out rather quickly, but this freehand poker wasn't appealing to anyone. Probably people spending their limited income on vacations rather than a $400 pipe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: The Talbert Goblin    Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:04 pm

Crazy wild pipe! Very nice....
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Talbert Goblin
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum