HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Pipes and Cigars (the online retailer)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DrumsAndBeer

Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Pipes and Cigars (the online retailer)   Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:52 pm

I follow 4noggins on FB, and was witness to the event. All I can say is that these are dividing times. Honestly the reaction to the whole thing seemed a bit over blown to me, but nonetheless it was a very bizarre and unexpected exchange of unpleasantries to have posted on a businesses social media site.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lonecoyote

Registration date : 2016-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Pipes and Cigars (the online retailer)   Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:59 pm

Well said and totally agree with you ^^^^^^^

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zeno Marx

Registration date : 2010-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Pipes and Cigars (the online retailer)   Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:37 pm

I don't know if this makes me an a$$h0le or what, but it bugs me when they don't tare weight their measurements. I expect an ounce when I order an ounce. I expect 100 pipe cleaners when I order 100 pipe cleaners. I don't hope to receive more or less, but I expect to get what I ordered. The other thing I've noticed with the new P&C ownership is that they don't figure in the baggies, and some of these larger ziplocks can be several grams. How does everyone else feel about this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DoverPipes

Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Pipes and Cigars (the online retailer)   Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:51 pm

Zeno Marx wrote:
I don't know if this makes me an a$$h0le or what, but it bugs me when they don't tare weight their measurements.  I expect an ounce when I order an ounce.  I expect 100 pipe cleaners when I order 100 pipe cleaners.  I don't hope to receive more or less, but I expect to get what I ordered.  The other thing I've noticed with the new P&C ownership is that they don't figure in the baggies, and some of these larger ziplocks can be several grams.  How does everyone else feel about this?

I agree. Then again, there have been quite a few times that the zip- loc bags were on the "heavy side". If I noticed a real difference of a few grams, I would definitely say something to them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Pipes and Cigars (the online retailer)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2