HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Meerschaum Falcon Bowls?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Meerschaum Falcon Bowls?   Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:49 pm

CI bought up a couple of places I think. But regardless, why would you stop buying from TPs if they were? Something I should know? Anthrax in the tobacco?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lonecoyote

Registration date : 2016-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Meerschaum Falcon Bowls?   Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:15 pm

My last two orders over 2 years ago I was double billed. After many phone calls to customer " SERVICE " I was getting nowhere. After almost 3 months CI straightened out the problem only because my bank got involved. Plus the cigars and most of the tobacco's I received were on the dry side. One box of cigars was so dry more than half the wrapper was was unwrapping from the binder. Have not done business with CI directly since. But I will say I've never had any issues with tobaccopipes. Excellent shipping & packing and superior customer service.
A friend owns 2 B&M's on Long Island and has had many issues in the past 3 years, so bad he no longer does business with them.

Take a look when you have time:

http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Cigars_International

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard Burley

Registration date : 2011-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Meerschaum Falcon Bowls?   Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:20 am

Lonecoyote wrote:
RB...When you receive your Meer bowl post a few pictures with the Falcon.

Well, OK, since you axed. Ya' know, I always wanted to be like Blackhorse when I grew up, so I thought a good start would be to copy a pipe of his that I admired. Not too original on my part, I'll admit, but one is grateful just to stand in the shadow here of "the glass of fashion and the mould of form." Pardon the glaring whiteness--a combination of incompetence and a cheap Kodak camera. (Hey, I definitely recommend the seller that PD suggested above, for those interested in blowing a few bucks.)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lonecoyote

Registration date : 2016-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Meerschaum Falcon Bowls?   Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:37 am

RB

Really nice looking Meer bowl. I like the shape along with the smooth finish, flows right into the smooth white stem!! Enjoy for many happy and healthy years to come cheers cheers cheers

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Meerschaum Falcon Bowls?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2