HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Everyone needs something to smile about PAD

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fishnbanjo

Registration date : 2013-01-11

PostSubject: Everyone needs something to smile about PAD   Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:03 pm

Tony Fillenwarth makes some excellent pipes he can also be very creative and whimsical. This pipe is whimsical to the Nth degree, he calls it The 2 Face Pipe.

The pipe brings me back 50 years when I was reading my latest copy of Hot Rod Magazine. There was a cartoon with 2 cars at the starting line getting ready to drag race. Fords and Chevy muscle cars were the camps most were in as far as rivalries were concerned.

One of the cars had the body of a Mustang on one side facing the Ford crowd and on the other side was the body of a Camaro, the owner had welded the two halves together. As the race went on the 1/2 Chevy 1/2 Ford was winning and both sides were cheering like mad people and he wins the race.

Obviously he'd forgotten you turn your car around for a victory run back to the starting line, many beer bottles were seen being thrown from both sides.

I hope I don't get any beer bottles thrown at me whilst I smoke this once it arrives but if I need a smile I think just looking at this pipe will do it, cheers.
banjo

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fishnbanjosplace.yuku.com/directory#.UOxnWne3ofw
hobie1dog

Registration date : 2010-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs something to smile about PAD   Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:36 pm

Definitely thinking outside the box. Thanks for sharing this with us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs something to smile about PAD   Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:41 pm

Helluva unique and different twist. Odd, but it works!

Cool

Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com
Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs something to smile about PAD   Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:20 pm

And why not?

Great fun there!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AJ

Registration date : 2012-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs something to smile about PAD   Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

Uh Right! If you say so. scratch

AJ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lonecoyote

Registration date : 2016-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Everyone needs something to smile about PAD   Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:03 am

Finally found a pipe maker who named a pipe after my ex-wife. Kind of looks like her if you hold it on a slight angle scratch scratch

seriously, the pipe is different, but I really like it. A pipe maker with imagination

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Everyone needs something to smile about PAD
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1