HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

What is Your Holy Grail Blend, and Why?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Falcon Puffer

Registration date : 2018-01-28

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Holy Grail Blend, and Why?    Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:59 pm

I like to smoke something different all the time. I like some variety. But University Flake is my top tobacco. I love the Burley and Virginia pairing. The tobacco is on the dark side, so no tongue bite. The plum top note is pleasant for my entourage and pleasant to my taste buds. It doesn't have a lot of complexity but the taste is rich, deep, satisfying. I find it addictive. The nicotine is just right.
I never get enough of it. So I never tire of it. I always have a tin at hand, or close. I'm stashing more and more of it. If I had only one tobacco to smoke, it would be it. I guess it is my holy grail tobacco. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard Burley

Registration date : 2011-04-09

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Holy Grail Blend, and Why?    Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:50 pm

Heh. Posted almost the same thing twice on this thread. Interesting. Losing it.  scratch 5)
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
DrumsAndBeer

Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: What is Your Holy Grail Blend, and Why?    Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:06 am

Richard Burley wrote:
Heh. Posted almost the same thing twice on this thread. Interesting. Losing it.  scratch 5)

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

What is Your Holy Grail Blend, and Why?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3