HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Where do you buy online?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
D.L.Ruth

D.L.Ruth

Registration date : 2018-10-03

Where do you buy online? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where do you buy online?   Where do you buy online? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2018 10:00 am

I use smokingpipes and pipesandcigars mostly. I never seem to have any issues with p&c like most people have stated, other than some things being out of stock when I wanted them. Now that I no longer live in NY I can start using cupojoes again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Simple Man

Simple Man

Registration date : 2011-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Where do you buy online?   Where do you buy online? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2018 10:09 am

Fr_Tom wrote:
Where did you find Aromatic Dutch Slices in stock?

egars.com out of NY.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zanaspus

Zanaspus

Registration date : 2009-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Where do you buy online?   Where do you buy online? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2018 11:34 am

SP and WVsmokeshop. Mostly SP.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BloodWood

BloodWood

Registration date : 2018-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Where do you buy online?   Where do you buy online? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2018 11:15 pm

TobaccoPipes and 4noggins are my go to retailers.
I too used SmokingPipes... Until they began to collect sales tax. Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Corncobcon

Corncobcon

Registration date : 2017-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Where do you buy online?   Where do you buy online? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2018 11:26 pm

Yes, Smoking Pipes, 4Noggins, Cup O'Joes, plus Blue Room Briars and Boswell's. Soon I'm going to try L.J. Peretti's.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GeoffC

GeoffC

Registration date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Where do you buy online?   Where do you buy online? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2018 10:24 am

The Country Squire, Boswell's, P&C, TobaccoPipes and SP for me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Where do you buy online?   Where do you buy online? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2018 10:43 am

Yeah, GeoffC just reminded me...I also order from Country Squire just because there is no one at this point in time that does better aromatic blends. Theirs are unique, not overpoweringly sweet, perform very well in the Pipe...and are truly delicious.

If you’ve never tried their Rivendell blend...do.

https://www.thecountrysquireonline.com/product-category/tobacco/middle-earth-tobaccos/

Where do you buy online? - Page 2 D6bddf10Where do you buy online? - Page 2 29400910Where do you buy online? - Page 2 114e6110Where do you buy online? - Page 2 Ddb39b10Where do you buy online? - Page 2 Cf77ce10Where do you buy online? - Page 2 Dd692012
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GeoffC

GeoffC

Registration date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Where do you buy online?   Where do you buy online? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 10:17 am

Blackhorse wrote:
Yeah, GeoffC just reminded me...I also order from Country Squire just because there is no one at this point in time that does better aromatic blends. Theirs are unique, not overpoweringly sweet, perform very well in the Pipe...and are truly delicious.  

If you’ve never tried their Rivendell blend...do.

https://www.thecountrysquireonline.com/product-category/tobacco/middle-earth-tobaccos/

I have not but will add it to the next order. So impressed with their blends. Been listening to Country Squire Radio too. Some funny shows in there and if you haven't listened to any, I recommend checking out Pipe Shop Fails Part 1-3. Quite amusing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Where do you buy online?   Where do you buy online? - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 11:32 am

Yeah...get a quarter pound. If you don’t like it I’ll take it off your hands. Both the infamous JimInks and I do a review over on the Review site. His is even good!

Check ‘em out...

http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/blend/5761/the-country-squire-tobacconist-rivendell

Where do you buy online? - Page 2 D6bddf10Where do you buy online? - Page 2 29400910Where do you buy online? - Page 2 114e6110Where do you buy online? - Page 2 Ddb39b10Where do you buy online? - Page 2 Cf77ce10Where do you buy online? - Page 2 Dd692012
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Where do you buy online?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2