HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Secret Santa 2017 - BOB's Tenth (Wow!)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Carlos
Admin

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2017 - BOB's Tenth (Wow!)   Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:40 pm

Woohoo Santa! Yeah, a bit early. But he's not the only one. Our town already has Christmas decorations up and lit. The neighbors have decorations up and lit. And it's not yet Thanksgiving.

Searching does turn up some rather interesting stuff in our harmless conversations. So, there is Intel out there.

Ho Ho Ho!

santa

"Never turn your back on a Breen".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Navyflake

Registration date : 2017-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2017 - BOB's Tenth (Wow!)   Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:33 pm

The elves just finished up the last of the gifts for my victim .... err, um I mean "gift recipient". I think that I shall wait until after Turkey Day to send it out. santa rendeer

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Navyflake
kaitlyn3837

Registration date : 2013-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2017 - BOB's Tenth (Wow!)   Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:34 pm

WandererOfWeirdPaths wrote:
Sweet!!! What's your blog address?

It's https://briarbabe.com/ ! I post some of my refurbs on there too Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thistleoak

Registration date : 2012-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2017 - BOB's Tenth (Wow!)   Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:59 pm

It was a dirty job, but someone had to do it... I maimed a couple elves in the process, made a nice rabbit stew out the Easter Bunny, and Winged the Big Guy in the shoulder with my Ol Colt Army Revolver.... Long Story short, somebody is gonna get their rear end handed to them in a few days.... Merry Christmas.... Ya Filthy Animal!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arkansaspiper

Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2017 - BOB's Tenth (Wow!)   Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:31 pm

Twisted Evil affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WandererOfWeirdPaths

Registration date : 2015-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2017 - BOB's Tenth (Wow!)   Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:03 pm

kaitlyn3837 wrote:
Sweet!!! What's your blog address?

It's https://briarbabe.com/ ! I post some of my refurbs on there too Smile

Awesome! I used to blog and it opened so many doors for me! Look forward to checking it out!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simple Man

Registration date : 2011-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2017 - BOB's Tenth (Wow!)   Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:16 pm

Just placed my last online order, awaiting fulfillment of my orders and then shipping on Monday, December 4th for an on schedule bombing on December 7th. santa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaitlyn3837

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2017 - BOB's Tenth (Wow!)   Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:18 pm

Awesome! I used to blog and it opened so many doors for me! Look forward to checking it out!

Sweet! I love sharing my tobacco adventures Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thistleoak

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2017 - BOB's Tenth (Wow!)   Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:37 pm

Yule Tide Reconnaissance shows that payload was dropped down victims chimney this AM. Mission accomplished, now time for a cup of tea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaitlyn3837

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2017 - BOB's Tenth (Wow!)   Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:48 pm

Thistleoak wrote:
Yule Tide Reconnaissance shows that payload was dropped down victims chimney this AM.  Mission accomplished,  now time for a cup of tea.

We await the destruction... I mean... er, the "holiday cheer"!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arkansaspiper

Registration date : 2016-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2017 - BOB's Tenth (Wow!)   Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:13 pm

my payload is still sitting in the hanger had to throw a few more things in stiil have room on the plane amd thats no good. i have tp filler up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2017 - BOB's Tenth (Wow!)   Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:20 pm

Mine is scheduled for launch next Friday!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999
Simple Man

Registration date : 2011-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2017 - BOB's Tenth (Wow!)   Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:01 pm

I got 9/10ths of my orders in, but just placed one more last minute (compulsive) purchase. So still planning on the 4th to ship.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GrampaGrossbart

Registration date : 2012-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2017 - BOB's Tenth (Wow!)   Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:36 pm

Having conducted a thorough investigation into my target I have determined that the hickory stick I had on hand to work him over isn't actually big enough. I'm also going to need a sturdier sack to make sure he doesn't chew his way through the bag to freedom. Off to the woods I go, and after that it's a quick stop at Gunny Depot. I love Secret Krampus season!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Navyflake

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2017 - BOB's Tenth (Wow!)   Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:13 pm

Launching my Jolly Old Elf bomb next Friday, 12/1/17. Poor bastard! (not really)
Back to top Go down
Thistleoak

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2017 - BOB's Tenth (Wow!)   Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:14 pm

GrampaGrossbart wrote:
Having conducted a thorough investigation into my target I have determined that the hickory stick I had on hand to work him over isn't actually big enough. I'm also going to need a sturdier sack to make sure he doesn't chew his way through the bag to freedom. Off to the woods I go, and after that it's a quick stop at Gunny Depot. I love Secret Krampus season!

I recommend a Basanada
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlos
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2017 - BOB's Tenth (Wow!)   Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:51 pm

Ho Ho Ho! A week and a half to go. But Santa's elves have been busy and some are on the way. I have been CyberMondaying all day. Except for dealing with unpaid medical bills because of the lack of a state budget for so long. And other stuff I needed to do. We may also have a mouse in the house. Not good. Gotta sort that out quick. I seem to be struggling getting some things done. Got to be this time of year and shortening days.

Keep your eyes open. Santa's sneaking around the corner.

Ho ho Ho! santa

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlos
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2017 - BOB's Tenth (Wow!)   Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:06 am

You can never be careful enough when shipping! (Art by Jakub Rozalski.)

[img][/img]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2017 - BOB's Tenth (Wow!)   Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:41 am

Carlos wrote:
You can never be careful enough when shipping! (Art by Jakub Rozalski.)  

" />

affraid Holy crap Carlos!!! That's a chilling scene! affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlos
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2017 - BOB's Tenth (Wow!)   Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:32 pm

I should probably have added, that if it offended anyone, let me know. I'll delete it. Just think about a lot of our old time Christmas stories. This artist draws a lot of pipe smokers, which is how I found him. santa

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GrampaGrossbart

Registration date : 2012-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2017 - BOB's Tenth (Wow!)   Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:24 pm

I love it, Carlos! From tales of Krampus to eerie Perchta parades in the Alps to the English tradition of telling ghost stories on Christmas, sprinkling a little horror spice into the holidays is as intrinsic a part of the season as a trees, lights, and caroling.

It's less "terror from beyond space and time" and more "hilarious real world nightmare of working as a department store elf," but one of my own traditions is to pack my 1977 Comoy Christmas pipe, whip up a Tom n' Jerry, and listen to this:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlos
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2017 - BOB's Tenth (Wow!)   Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:04 pm

And I am still shopping. Some of you people think of the nicest things. I cannot seem to get ideas to come into my head. Oh, no problem with tobaccos. It's other stuff I cannot think of and would like to send.

I'll keep looking. We got a bit over a week. But I have it on good authority that many packages are flying overhead.

Ho Ho Ho!

santa rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Navyflake

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2017 - BOB's Tenth (Wow!)   Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:10 pm

Elves are telling me that Saturday is the day that Christmas comes a little early for one lucky stiff.

Stay tuned, can't wait to see the carnage photos from everyone roll in. santa rendeer

Back to top Go down
Carlos
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2017 - BOB's Tenth (Wow!)   Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:58 pm

Santa says, some have been delivered. Check those bushes good! Ho Ho Ho! santa

Back to top Go down
View user profile
scotties22

Registration date : 2012-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Secret Santa 2017 - BOB's Tenth (Wow!)   Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:21 pm

On my way to the store to pick up my candy fixins!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ladybriar.com

Secret Santa 2017 - BOB's Tenth (Wow!)
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next