HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

The Nimblest, Noblest, November Run! (Bombing Run)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
kaitlyn3837

Registration date : 2013-05-14

PostSubject: Re: The Nimblest, Noblest, November Run! (Bombing Run)   Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:35 pm

YES! Awesomeness!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Simple Man

Registration date : 2011-10-24

PostSubject: Re: The Nimblest, Noblest, November Run! (Bombing Run)   Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:05 pm

Well that'll teach 'ya... or something! Shocked Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fsu92john

Registration date : 2014-01-24

PostSubject: Re: The Nimblest, Noblest, November Run! (Bombing Run)   Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:36 pm

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BriarBeagle

Registration date : 2016-11-08

PostSubject: Re: The Nimblest, Noblest, November Run! (Bombing Run)   Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:57 pm

There is no where to hide...active or inactive...we will find you.

Another successful mission, pilots.

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Timbo

Registration date : 2015-01-18

PostSubject: Re: The Nimblest, Noblest, November Run! (Bombing Run)   Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:30 pm

Awesome carnage folks, brings a tear to my eye. 

Cheers

Tim
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrumsAndBeer

Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: The Nimblest, Noblest, November Run! (Bombing Run)   Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:14 am

Excellent run. Looking forward to the next one...

Enjoy Michael. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: The Nimblest, Noblest, November Run! (Bombing Run)   Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:21 am

Nice knife Dennis. Good stuff all y’all.

cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lesath

Registration date : 2011-07-22

PostSubject: Re: The Nimblest, Noblest, November Run! (Bombing Run)   Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:09 pm

Thanks Dave.  

I think we can safely say we destroyed yet another domicile.  Excellent mission to all, I think I'll go back to sleep for awhile.  Sleep  Until next time...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stick

Registration date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: The Nimblest, Noblest, November Run! (Bombing Run)   Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:27 am

Jolly good show.

Air power... the key to modern warfare.

[snigger]

Well done folks and good for you Michael!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://stickballard.wixsite.com/blog
MichaelM

Registration date : 2014-02-13

PostSubject: Re: The Nimblest, Noblest, November Run! (Bombing Run)   Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:34 pm

So I am sitting in the rubble staring at the few small bits of my bunker that had not been reduced to dust, and I started to think that it was not really all that bad after all.  And then...BOOM!

Additional Damage:

Tins:
Drew Estate Gatsby Luxury Flake
Pebble Castle (Jar)

Pouches/bags:
Newminster Superior Navy Flake
Strauss Union Terminal
Strauss Ault Park
Strauss Sleepy Hallow
Lane Limited Ready Rubbed

Other:
2 beautiful and warm scarfs, one for the Mrs. (home made?)
Long’s Pipe Cleaners
Pipes and Tobaccos magazine
Brigham Chinook pipe (in a brandy-ish shape that I quite like)

So now all is lost.  I am completely and totally annihilated by your unreasonable generosity!  But I warn you all, I am going to dig my bomber from the rubble and return to the skies with the rest of the squadron in the near future.  And one day my friends, your number will come up pirat

Thank you all again!  You made my whole year!
Mike.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCha16KUMQOZfkW_RgR7eA3Q
Simple Man

Registration date : 2011-10-24

PostSubject: Re: The Nimblest, Noblest, November Run! (Bombing Run)   Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:20 pm

Coolness! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: The Nimblest, Noblest, November Run! (Bombing Run)   Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:30 pm

Not intending to reduce the joy here...but I’m taking the sticky off this one. My reasons are totally selfish. Given the busy season, the proximity of major holidays and the need to organize my December flight with the squadron pretty finely...I humbly suggest that we get the December mission in gear ASAP.

bounce bounce bounce

Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaitlyn3837

Registration date : 2013-05-14

PostSubject: Re: The Nimblest, Noblest, November Run! (Bombing Run)   Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:54 am

Blackhorse wrote:
Not intending to reduce the joy here...but I’m taking the sticky off this one.  My reasons are totally selfish. Given the busy season, the proximity of major holidays and the need to organize my December flight with the squadron pretty finely...I humbly suggest that we get the December mission in gear ASAP.  

bounce bounce bounce

Ozark and I are in communication right now to get things rolling. OW has surgery coming up, so we are just arranging some of the finer details. The new thread should be up soon and we will get this dangerous... er, joyous, mission started!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fr_Tom

Registration date : 2013-05-29

PostSubject: Re: The Nimblest, Noblest, November Run! (Bombing Run)   Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:54 pm

Blackhorse wrote:
Not intending to reduce the joy here...but I’m taking the sticky off this one.  My reasons are totally selfish. Given the busy season, the proximity of major holidays and the need to organize my December flight with the squadron pretty finely...I humbly suggest that we get the December mission in gear ASAP.  

bounce bounce bounce

Not to mention the Chaplain's schedule of services...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/user/14371
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: The Nimblest, Noblest, November Run! (Bombing Run)   Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:43 pm

We’ve been alerted to a significant situation here at Mission Control. Commander Ozzie, known for various reasons as ‘the Flying Horseman’ has been taken prisoner. Reports from the field indicate that a clandestine band of Physical Therapy Terrorist Ninjas are responsible. He has apparently been secreted away to a secure location pending negotiations for his release. Unfortunately for both Ozzie and the Ninjas...we don’t negotiate with terrorists. So we’ve released our own teams of Black Ops Elves to locate and free our beloved CoCommander. More on this as further information comes to light.

In the meantime, our missions must go on. My commission has been temporarily reactivated with the rank of CoCommander and orders have been cut for me to assist Commander K with the planning and execution of the Great Grizzly Generic Winter Holiday Holocaust Mission Thing (whatever it ends up being called).

So start steeling yourselves for action. And fasten yer seatbelts...we’re in for a bumpy ride.

santa rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lesath

Registration date : 2011-07-22

PostSubject: Re: The Nimblest, Noblest, November Run! (Bombing Run)   Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:58 am

In that case, I'll postpone that nap for one more mission. I'm in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: The Nimblest, Noblest, November Run! (Bombing Run)   Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:36 am

December Mission Thread:

http://www.brothersofbriar.com/t36232-the-gnarly-great-gruesome-generic-winter-holiday-mission#508567

Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Nimblest, Noblest, November Run! (Bombing Run)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4