HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

The Gnarly Great Gruesome Generic Winter Holiday Mission

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Lesath

Registration date : 2011-07-22

PostSubject: Re: The Gnarly Great Gruesome Generic Winter Holiday Mission   Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:42 pm

Glad you made it back for one. Gave me pause to remember how it started, and very pleased that it continues. †Wishing you well Dave, and sending you my thanks for all you do.

We finish this one, I'm due to hibernate. Sleep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: The Gnarly Great Gruesome Generic Winter Holiday Mission   Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:05 am

Glad to have been here for Christmas, etc.

And now...letís light Ďem up!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cartaphilus

Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: I have been touched....NO! not that way!   Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:09 pm

Another end of a long day of packing in miserable weather and feeling so exhausted and pain laden I feel like just dropping dead in front of the TV and fast food. So I drug myself off to those golden arches and grabbed a meal and set off back home. As I come upon my house I see 4 white boxes sitting on the porch I must have missed earlier. I say to myself, what the hell now, I didn't order anything? Well being so tiered I can't see straight I continue to eat the meal I brought home and then remember the boxes I saw. Yep, still there and to my surprise, because I had already assumed something else, they were from the FINE Gentlemen here at BOB. I am unable to take photos of the loot that I have been Bombed with cause like most everything around here, it's packed and we ain't no cellphone kinda guy. So I reckon you'll all have to take my word for it that you all out did yourselves this time. You all certainly put a smile on a tired old mans face at just the right time. I have a wealth of friends it seems and I certainly will enjoy every item and morsel I received at my door this afternoon. I bow in the presence of greatness and almost shed a tear from the generosity I received this day. In case I didn't make myself clear, Thank You All so Very Much! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rdpipes.briar.club/
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: The Gnarly Great Gruesome Generic Winter Holiday Mission   Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:08 pm

WHOO-HOO!

cheers

Cheers,

RR

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com
BriarBeagle

Registration date : 2016-11-08

PostSubject: Re: The Gnarly Great Gruesome Generic Winter Holiday Mission   Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:08 pm

HUZZAH! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: The Gnarly Great Gruesome Generic Winter Holiday Mission   Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:17 pm

Topics merged to include above few posts on this thread.

Yeah Ron...youíve been targeted. Heh, heh.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: The Gnarly Great Gruesome Generic Winter Holiday Mission   Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:00 am

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Timbo

Registration date : 2015-01-18

PostSubject: Re: The Gnarly Great Gruesome Generic Winter Holiday Mission   Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:40 am

Excellent work squadron, whoops, the USPS part slipped my mind, though the due date didn't. Glad it arrived on time.†

Enjoy in rude health Ron, good luck with the packing/purging mate.†

Cheers

Tim
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cartaphilus

PostSubject: Re: The Gnarly Great Gruesome Generic Winter Holiday Mission   Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:53 pm

Thank you all again and I dug my camera out of packing so that you all may see the devastation.
Received 6 more packages today so it has grown a lot since yesterday. Someone may find that a couple of items are missing but, it's only because one I'm smoking and the other I ate a bit of. Wink
Thank you all so much for making this time I'm in a much more pleasurable one and putting a forgotten smile on my face. I hope you all had a Very Merry Christmas and will have a great New Year!

And by the way, you all did your home work very well, A+'s all across the board! Wink

Back to top Go down
Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: The Gnarly Great Gruesome Generic Winter Holiday Mission   Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:20 pm

Excellent............... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fsu92john

Registration date : 2014-01-24

PostSubject: Re: The Gnarly Great Gruesome Generic Winter Holiday Mission   Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:53 pm

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: The Gnarly Great Gruesome Generic Winter Holiday Mission   Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:54 pm

Hey! My pkg got there already. Wasnít promised til next Tuesday. Excellent!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lesath

Registration date : 2011-07-22

PostSubject: Re: The Gnarly Great Gruesome Generic Winter Holiday Mission   Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:58 pm

A good mission to wrap the year up with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fr_Tom

Registration date : 2013-05-29

PostSubject: Re: The Gnarly Great Gruesome Generic Winter Holiday Mission   Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:01 pm

Heh - my ordinance landed on time and according to plan. Great run pilots.

We may have a few stragglers, so don't get too comfy, Ron.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/user/14371
Cartaphilus

PostSubject: Re: The Gnarly Great Gruesome Generic Winter Holiday Mission   Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:20 pm

Fr_Tom wrote:

Don't take me wrong, I do very much appreciate all of the generous gifts but, for Gods sake Tom I haven't even smoked all the tobacco you all sent me he last time. 5)
Back to top Go down
BriarBeagle

PostSubject: Re: The Gnarly Great Gruesome Generic Winter Holiday Mission   Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:29 pm

stragglers...yep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fr_Tom

Registration date : 2013-05-29

PostSubject: Re: The Gnarly Great Gruesome Generic Winter Holiday Mission   Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:37 pm

Cartaphilus wrote:
Fr_Tom wrote:

Don't take me wrong, I do very much appreciate all of the generous gifts but, for Gods sake Tom I haven't even smoked all the tobacco you all sent me he last time. 5)

+1

It could not happen to a better guy! Enjoy...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/user/14371
Simple Man

Registration date : 2011-10-24

PostSubject: Re: The Gnarly Great Gruesome Generic Winter Holiday Mission   Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:59 pm

Blackhorse wrote:
Hey! My pkg got there already. Wasnít promised til next Tuesday. Excellent!

Same! Was very surprised to see it there already.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AlphaWarrior

Registration date : 2015-10-19

PostSubject: Re: The Gnarly Great Gruesome Generic Winter Holiday Mission   Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:28 pm

YES! You the man!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: The Gnarly Great Gruesome Generic Winter Holiday Mission   Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:40 pm

A big round of applause to Blackhorse for covering my sorry butt on this run, to the pilots, and their flight crews for this most excellent final run of the year!

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cartaphilus

PostSubject: Re: The Gnarly Great Gruesome Generic Winter Holiday Mission   Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:49 pm

Received 2 more packages today, won't have to worry about cereal or tobacco for quite some time.
Thank you all so much! Wink

Back to top Go down
BriarBeagle

PostSubject: Re: The Gnarly Great Gruesome Generic Winter Holiday Mission   Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:55 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: The Gnarly Great Gruesome Generic Winter Holiday Mission   Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:13 pm

So, I have to ask.....

What type of bowl do you find the Honey Bunches of Oats to smoke best in? Very Happy Do you find the Almonds get stuck in the draft?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cartaphilus

PostSubject: Re: The Gnarly Great Gruesome Generic Winter Holiday Mission   Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:46 pm

Ozark Wizard wrote:
So, I have to ask.....

What type of bowl do you find the Honey Bunches of Oats to smoke best in? Very Happy Do you find the Almonds get stuck in the draft?

I prefer a cob for it and normally everything burns down to just white ash with a sweet nutty flavor and a note of oats. Wink

To tell you the truth I was surprised to get cereal and chips, specially the brand and type I eat.
Some where around here I must have mentioned it in a post and is why I had mentioned that they all did their home work very well.
Back to top Go down
huffelpuff

Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: The Gnarly Great Gruesome Generic Winter Holiday Mission   Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:22 am

You really gotta watch yourself around here Ron. They get word a fella is down and they come running to kick the daylights out of ya! Glad they put a smile on your face though, moving really sucks and in your condition itís so much worse. Wish I was close enough to give you hand.

Jim
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Gnarly Great Gruesome Generic Winter Holiday Mission
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next