HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

The Gnarly Great Gruesome Generic Winter Holiday Mission

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
AlphaWarrior

Registration date : 2015-10-19

PostSubject: So   Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:00 pm

Is this considered blue on blue?

Friendly fire isn't usually a good thing, but in this case you are free to engage.

Muzzle awareness next time, though, Brother. Continue mission.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: The Gnarly Great Gruesome Generic Winter Holiday Mission   Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:20 pm

This is not a random fragging bro. It’s the contest thing that you “won” here. So just simmer down.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: The Gnarly Great Gruesome Generic Winter Holiday Mission   Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:39 pm

OK boys and woman...here we go on out next contest.

You may remember that at the outset I divulged that our esteemed Commander Ozzie had been kidnapped and was being held for ransom by Teenage Mutant Ninja Physical Therapists...or some such. And that I had released our own Black Ops force to locate and free him. Well they’re just randomly circling around out there making little real headway at this point. They need help...some direction! And that’s what you’re gonna give ‘em.

A scrap of paper was found at the kidnap site, rumpled but still legible after several specific lab procedures. It reads “1-22-1-13-15”Pretty cryptic, but it’s gotta be a clue...maybe. More importantly there were also two matchbook covers. One from the RamaLamaDingDong Bar & Massage Parlor...the other from a joint called McMenamin’s. Hmmm. The addresses were smudged off, so no luck there. Dang.

The winner is the first one that names his location so our troops can zero in.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
AlphaWarrior

PostSubject: Guess   Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:05 pm

Whip N Spur Wilsonville, Oregon

Horse trainers?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BriarBeagle

Registration date : 2016-11-08

PostSubject: Re: The Gnarly Great Gruesome Generic Winter Holiday Mission   Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:42 pm

Ava, MO

That's where the Ramalamadingdong massage parlor is located.  I've been many times
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AlphaWarrior

PostSubject: BriarBeagle   Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:46 pm

To the rescue!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: The Gnarly Great Gruesome Generic Winter Holiday Mission   Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:05 pm

BB wins. The clue was a very simple “letter order of the alphabet” thing.

PM me your mailing address B.B...

...and stop sending things to both this thread and my box for stuff. Pick one...ONE. Every time you yahoos send me something I hafta answer it. Multiply that by however many of you there are, plus site business, plus this-n-that, etc., etc., etc. and I’m totally buried.

I’m so abused.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lesath

Registration date : 2011-07-22

PostSubject: Re: The Gnarly Great Gruesome Generic Winter Holiday Mission   Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:16 pm

In order to prevent anyone getting ideas of visiting the haunts of our stalwart squadron mate, you should know that Ava is the county seat of what is commonly known amongst us old timers as, "Booger" County.

Sounds rough BH. Need l frag an additional target as a disciplinary example? Ah, the pain!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: The Gnarly Great Gruesome Generic Winter Holiday Mission   Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:44 pm

No, no...I’m just totally pissed re relatives we don’t like announcing they plan to spend Christmas at our place this year. And we still have most of the furniture stacked into the corners due to the remodel and we’re in the middle of painting the entire interior...and they plan on taking a train in but then staying at a motel, which requires us to drive everybody back and forth 4 times a day...and they’re arriving on the Thursday prior so we have ‘em for close to a week...and they all have special diets and are either too incompetent or too infirm to give any help...and all they do is bitch about life, politics and each other...want to be waited on...sit in my chair so I literally have no place to park my butt when my back starts to throb...and generally turning what should be and usually is a joy filled time into a nightmare from hell.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Jesus shoot me now!

Whew! I thought that would help...but it didn’t.

Sorry.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lesath

PostSubject: Re: The Gnarly Great Gruesome Generic Winter Holiday Mission   Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:32 pm

I found a one way ticket to this general area with Alligient for $165. You can hide out here at the compound, and after you've rested a little, we could hunt down our enfeebled comrade. Spend Christmas here; if you can survive Granny, we can make a few knives, introduce you to Tom, eat a whole lot more than we should. Drink a little--try to improve our chances at developing cirrhosis and lung disease, work on some cars. Might have to bring you along to work... I'll make sure my loyal wife and evil granny work OT, so we can spend it on riotous living. It sounds good. Best of all, there's a really good seat by the fire.

One of these days.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: The Gnarly Great Gruesome Generic Winter Holiday Mission   Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:45 pm

Blackhorse wrote:
No, no...I’m just totally pissed re relatives we don’t like announcing they plan to spend Christmas at our place this year. And we still have most of the furniture stacked into the corners due to the remodel and we’re in the middle of painting the entire interior...and they plan on taking a train in but then staying at a motel, which requires us to drive everybody back and forth 4 times a day...and they’re arriving on the Thursday prior so we have ‘em for close to a week...and they all have special diets and are either too incompetent or too infirm to give any help...and all they do is bitch about life, politics and each other...want to be waited on...sit in my chair so I literally have no place to park my butt when my back starts to throb...and generally turning what should be and usually is a joy filled time into a nightmare from hell.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!  Jesus shoot me now!

Whew! I thought that would help...but it didn’t.

Sorry.

Preach Brother!

Sounds like my last Thanksgiving. I will light a candle for you...... And your bride. You'll both need it. I'll also make offerings to the Great Pug Protector Snarf to help Watson with his upcoming anxiety.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: The Gnarly Great Gruesome Generic Winter Holiday Mission   Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:02 pm

Lesath wrote:
In order to prevent anyone getting ideas of visiting the haunts of our stalwart squadron mate, you should know that Ava is the county seat of what is commonly known amongst us old timers as, "Booger" County.

That's because it's a booger to get anyone to do anything. Forget the Booger Man. We get along just fine. Wink

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lesath

PostSubject: Re: The Gnarly Great Gruesome Generic Winter Holiday Mission   Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:32 am

Indeed you do!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nismo270r

Registration date : 2011-03-22

PostSubject: Re: The Gnarly Great Gruesome Generic Winter Holiday Mission   Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:51 am

I’ve been out of commission for a little bit, but if you still have room for another bomber in the run, count me in BH!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: The Gnarly Great Gruesome Generic Winter Holiday Mission   Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:41 am

You got it Bub. Around here we tend to ENABLE rather than DISCOURAGE.

Orders sent.

Current Mission Roster...

1. Commander K...X
2. CoCommander BH...X
3. Lesath...X
4. Warlock Bob...X
5. fsu92john...X
6. Briar Beagle...X
7. Timbo...X
8. GrampaGrossbart...X
9. Fr_Tom...X
10. AlphaWarrior....X
11. OzarkWizard...X
12. Simple Man...X
13. MichaelM...X
14. nismo27Or...X

Last edited by Blackhorse on Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarlockBob

Registration date : 2012-09-30

PostSubject: Re: The Gnarly Great Gruesome Generic Winter Holiday Mission   Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:50 pm

BH, if you need to run and duck for cover... you know where I live! The relatives can't find you if we have a smokescreen deployed. drunken
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: The Gnarly Great Gruesome Generic Winter Holiday Mission   Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:33 pm

Thanks guys...I appreciate the multiple offers of a bunker cot, etc. But I would eventually return and find every dish, glass, cup and utensil in the house dirty and dumped on the counter where it was last used...no TP in any of the bathrooms and towels all over the floor...the larder picked clean...you know the drill. Better to be here and mostly keep up with the animals.

5)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: The Gnarly Great Gruesome Generic Winter Holiday Mission   Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:19 pm

Blackhorse wrote:
Thanks guys...I appreciate the multiple offers of a bunker cot, etc. But I would eventually return and find every dish, glass, cup and utensil in the house dirty and dumped on the counter where it was last used...no TP in any of the bathrooms and towels all over the floor...the larder picked clean...you know the drill. Better to be here and mostly keep up with the animals.

5)

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: The Gnarly Great Gruesome Generic Winter Holiday Mission   Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:39 pm

Indeed. I had this exact scene in mind. Except the Dwarves wash up after themselves.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: The Gnarly Great Gruesome Generic Winter Holiday Mission   Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:26 pm

Awrite pilots, listen up. Couple announcements this morning...

First...Nismo...check your IN box. Orders are sitting there getting old.

Second...B Beagle...yer prize pkg is boxed and ready to go out on the mail plane. Be on the lookout fer somethin’ really new, yet old plus something that time has it’s grip on. You’ll see what I mean.

Third...the rest of all y’all...be looking out fer the next pop contest.

That’s all. Dismissed.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: The Gnarly Great Gruesome Generic Winter Holiday Mission   Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:32 pm

OK...first two contest prize boxes are out and on their way.

OH! By the way. Did I mention that at least at this point once you’ve won a contest here you are INELIGIBLE for further contests in this thread. Just spreading the wealth around, etc.

Don’t worry...there’s only going to be the one car. Cool

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

PostSubject: Re: The Gnarly Great Gruesome Generic Winter Holiday Mission   Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:53 pm

5)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lesath

PostSubject: Re: The Gnarly Great Gruesome Generic Winter Holiday Mission   Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:13 pm

And the winner of that prize is welcome to pick it up anytime.  It's a demon possessed 1999 GMC Jimmy 2 door 4WD.  A real cream puff! Hope you like red.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GrampaGrossbart

Registration date : 2012-03-28

PostSubject: Re: The Gnarly Great Gruesome Generic Winter Holiday Mission   Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:46 pm

Personally, I'm eyeing that year's supply of turtle wax! Should be just the thing for my...shell briar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: The Gnarly Great Gruesome Generic Winter Holiday Mission   Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:51 pm

GrampaGrossbart wrote:
Personally, I'm eyeing that year's supply of turtle wax! Should be just the thing for my...shell briar.

5) 5)

Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Gnarly Great Gruesome Generic Winter Holiday Mission
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next