HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

An overdue shout out

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: An overdue shout out    Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:31 pm

Today was an interesting day so far. A multi-faith group of folks arrived this morning and proceeded to dress overdue rabbits, cut firewood and took of with a load of debris and trash. (No service here for garbage pick up). Multiple sugar laden treats were also provided. Awesome.....

Also, long over due kudos to Brewdude for sending me a tin of his 2012 Christmas Cheer some time back, Thistleoak for a wonderful package of candy, chocolate, a tin of Orlik Kentucky, book, tea and 1930's John Wayne flicks. (I put chocolate separate because I consider it a food group. Beans). Also, I recently received samples of McConnell's Scottish Cake and Flake, both wonderful blends, and very well received from Briarbeagle! Oh, oh, and a fine gift of the Christmas Carol, tobaccos and a Dwarf Cobbit from DrT some more time back... I hope I remembered everyone....

My gratitude to all. It warms my heart to see community action. I might have to reassess my preconceptions of the Human Condition.

Thank you,

OzWiz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BriarBeagle

Registration date : 2016-11-08

PostSubject: Re: An overdue shout out    Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:18 pm

Sounds like the good karma has circled back around to you, my friend. Well deserved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: An overdue shout out    Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:29 pm

BriarBeagle wrote:
Sounds like the good karma has circled back around to you, my friend.  Well deserved.

Well put Loren. And seconded!

cheers

Cheers,

RR
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fallsbrew.com Online

An overdue shout out
Page 1 of 1