HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Can anyone identify this pipe

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WryArk5481

Registration date : 2017-12-17

Can anyone identify this pipe Empty
PostSubject: Can anyone identify this pipe   Can anyone identify this pipe EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 7:33 am

Following picture is of one of my great grandads pipe. Currently liaded up with kendal black cherry twist as i enjoy a pipe from time to time. Was just curious about any background information / era.

All i know is its a GBD speciale

Can anyone identify this pipe 2n0v3nn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone identify this pipe   Can anyone identify this pipe EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 1:22 pm

Jeez! Think your pic is big enough? You need to cut down the size on posted photos.

Anyway...yeah...I.D. = GBD Calabash. You’re welcome.

Can anyone identify this pipe D6bddf10Can anyone identify this pipe 29400910Can anyone identify this pipe 114e6110Can anyone identify this pipe Ddb39b10Can anyone identify this pipe Cf77ce10Can anyone identify this pipe Dd692012
Back to top Go down
View user profile
huffelpuff

huffelpuff

Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone identify this pipe   Can anyone identify this pipe EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 10:16 am

Lol! Nice gourd calabash! Check the silver for stampings if it came from GBD that way you'll have your date if it was a later repair you'll know the pipe is older than the silver. Its nit often you see a gourd with that much color. Enjoy it in rude good health.

Jim
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Can anyone identify this pipe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Photo Gallery-
Jump to: