HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

GH Cherry Cream Flake

Go down 
AuthorMessage
huffelpuff

Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: GH Cherry Cream Flake   Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:15 pm

So as I have had an inordinate amount of time on my hands the last 2 weeks I have smoked up nearly 4oz of this stuff. At first the whole burning granny panties thing was an issue but after the 2nd bowl I was able to start picking out other flavors. Very subtle flavors but quite tasty! The cherry is a very real tasting tart cherry but I have yet to pick up on this cream flavor. Anyone have any idea what I'm looking for? Is it just a rounding of flavors or is there an actual cream flavor I'm looking for? Or is it some kind of vanilla in the background I seek. Anybody here ever smoke this stuff?

Jim
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: GH Cherry Cream Flake   Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:59 pm

I never tasted the cream, and as you said the cherry is more like blossoms than candy. I like that. Yah, it's got a Lakeland touch, but not as much as most. I usually get into it in the heat of summer.

Glad you're enjoying it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
huffelpuff

Registration date : 2011-12-10

PostSubject: Re: GH Cherry Cream Flake   Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:06 pm

You know i never thought I'd say this about a Lakeland blend but I think I may need to order a pound to cellar. I found that in a wide shallow bowl the cherry flavor/aroma comes to the front with the perfume tending to weave in and out only occasionally. The virginias though literally just dance across your tongue. I gotta say I never expected to enjoy this one once I noticed that lakeland essence but it really does grow on you.

Jim
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrumsAndBeer

Registration date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: GH Cherry Cream Flake   Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:56 pm

You never know what you might get with some of those flavored Lakelands. Sounds like something I might enjoy, especially the "blossoms" instead of fruit flavor. I tend to like that kind of thing. Thanks for putting this one on my radar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PMR

Registration date : 2015-02-19

PostSubject: Re: GH Cherry Cream Flake   Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:40 pm

I have a bit of this and enjoy it. The cream I think is subjective. I only get cherry and Lakeland plus a little Virginia. But I like it. Lakeland blends are not my thing but this one it works nicely as a component.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

GH Cherry Cream Flake
Page 1 of 1