HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

First of the month Noodlers.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

First of the month Noodlers. Empty
PostSubject: First of the month Noodlers.   First of the month Noodlers. EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 9:17 pm

First of the month, play account gets a slight recharge. Ordered two new pens - both with Noodler’s flex nibs. Never had one before.

So a new Konrad Ebonite (green/Black) and an Ahab (Pima Tortoise) from the nice folks at Goulet’s.

First of the month Noodlers. 73764010

First of the month Noodlers. Cff2a110

First of the month Noodlers. D6bddf10First of the month Noodlers. 29400910First of the month Noodlers. 114e6110First of the month Noodlers. Ddb39b10First of the month Noodlers. Cf77ce10First of the month Noodlers. Dd692012
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carlos
Admin
Carlos

Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: First of the month Noodlers.   First of the month Noodlers. EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 10:13 pm

Cool!

"Never turn your back on a Breen".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ocelot55

Ocelot55

Registration date : 2012-03-28

PostSubject: Re: First of the month Noodlers.   First of the month Noodlers. EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 10:05 am

You convinced me....

I ordered one too. I've always wanted to try a flex nib, and that one has gorgeous ebonite and is on sale. This is why I should stay off the internet; it's full of enablers! First of the month Noodlers. 710492
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jonespipes.com
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: First of the month Noodlers.   First of the month Noodlers. EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 11:40 am

Yeah...sorry. Heh heh. Been lookin’ at that Ebonite Konrad for two years. Finally decided I wasn’t getting any younger. I also have my eye on one of the big boy flex pens...NOODLER'S NEPONSET EBONITE FLEX FOUNTAIN PEN - RED REBELLION. Sorry, that was a cut and paste. It sports a flex music nib...unique to be sure. A Pic is below.

Both of us will likely be viewing a bunch of uTube vids on how to heat set and adjust the feed & nibs, etc. These are definitely a tinkering pen and are a 50/50 deal re working well out of the box.

But you’ll likely never find nibs that provide better shading. So get out your bottle of Apache Sunset!

First of the month Noodlers. E9414610

First of the month Noodlers. D6bddf10First of the month Noodlers. 29400910First of the month Noodlers. 114e6110First of the month Noodlers. Ddb39b10First of the month Noodlers. Cf77ce10First of the month Noodlers. Dd692012
Back to top Go down
View user profile
monbla256

monbla256

Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: First of the month Noodlers.   First of the month Noodlers. EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 8:44 pm

Blackhorse wrote:
First of the month, play account gets a slight recharge. Ordered two new pens - both with Noodler’s flex nibs. Never had one before.

So a new Konrad Ebonite (green/Black) and an Ahab (Pima Tortoise) from the nice folks at Goulet’s.

First of the month Noodlers. 73764010

I especially like this one, very Pelikan like ! Are the nibs gold or steel and how do they compare to Pelikan's or Sailor's?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

PostSubject: Re: First of the month Noodlers.   First of the month Noodlers. EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 10:51 pm

MB...1. Nibs are steel 2. No clue re comparo

Back to top Go down
View user profile

First of the month Noodlers.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Related Pursuits :: Pen & Parchment-
Jump to: