HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Marching Into March Madness! (Bombing Run)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Cerfer

Registration date : 2014-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Marching Into March Madness! (Bombing Run)   Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:12 pm

That's pretty cool that you all do things like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Marching Into March Madness! (Bombing Run)   Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:18 pm

Cerfer wrote:

It's a lot of fun, too! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999
Stick

Registration date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Marching Into March Madness! (Bombing Run)   Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:21 pm

Brewdude wrote:

<As his Lordship stirs his tea and ponders the actions of the bombers he thinks aloud->

"I say there chaps. This simply will not do. It's just not cricket.

Now then, do sit over here by the fire and have a cuppa with me. I just got some of these wonderful sticky buns in from the local bakery and I find them singularly toothsome".

lol!

Cheers,

RR

The likeness is uncanny Rande lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stick

PostSubject: Re: Marching Into March Madness! (Bombing Run)   Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:30 pm

Right then chaps and chapette.  I'm not taking any risks tonight.  I'm protecting my family by following the precautions as advised by the decent types at the Ministry of Home Security.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHyxP3epU-w
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Marching Into March Madness! (Bombing Run)   Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:15 pm

DrT999 wrote:
Cerfer wrote:

It's a lot of fun, too! lol!

If you ever want to join the fun Dutton, the roster is always open for new flyers! Just contact the commander kaitlyn3837.

Cheers,

RR

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.randereed.com Online
Brewdude

PostSubject: Re: Marching Into March Madness! (Bombing Run)   Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:35 pm

Ee, by 'eck Squire.....

Looks quite like thee's cellar is now expandin' by leaps and bounds tha knows. Afore long thee'll be knighted an' we'll 'ave to start callin' you the Duke of the Shire (touches forelock with a finger to me cloth cap)!

king

Cheers,

RR

Back to top Go down
kaitlyn3837

Registration date : 2013-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Marching Into March Madness! (Bombing Run)   Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:49 am

I'm so proud of the squadron! Fantastic job! This just reinforces the fact that no one is safe from our wrath!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stick

PostSubject: Re: Marching Into March Madness! (Bombing Run)   Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:24 pm

Brewdude wrote:

Ee, by 'eck Squire..... Looks quite like thee's cellar is now expandin' by leaps and bounds tha knows

Sure is Rande. This unexpected attack will necessitate an unscheduled trip to Ikea to get some more mason jars. Frankly, I'd rather stick red hot needles in my eyes than go to Ikea, but I think the occasion of the bombing mission will lessen the blow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stick

PostSubject: Re: Marching Into March Madness! (Bombing Run)   Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:35 pm

kaitlyn3837 wrote:
I'm so proud of the squadron! Fantastic job! This just reinforces the fact that no one is safe from our wrath!

Well done Skipper, and thank you.  Every ship needs a compass to guide the way.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GrampaGrossbart

Registration date : 2012-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Marching Into March Madness! (Bombing Run)   Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:31 pm

Excellent work, gang, and rest in pieces, Stick! See part of my payload arrived but there may be worse yet to come...And good call on the MR James, whoever sent that has impeccable taste for pairing pipes with literature! "Whistle and I'll Come to You" is one of my very favorites, but there's a lot of good stuff in there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stick

PostSubject: Re: Marching Into March Madness! (Bombing Run)   Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:30 pm

Well, several days after the first wave hit and the ensuing March Bombing Run offensive, I can now report that the Post Attack Recovery (PAR) is now complete.

The pouched and loose loot is now jarred up, labelled and brought onto inventory. Tins are shelved, shaving cupboard re-organised, mountain expedition crates added to, library, coffee cupboard and pipe shelves extended.

Have now requested a 48 hour pass from the OC for some R&R to get my head straight and stare blankly into space. I fear this may take some time.

A huge thank you again folks, you've all gone beyond generous.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BriarBeagle

Registration date : 2016-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Marching Into March Madness! (Bombing Run)   Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:32 pm

cheers Cheers, Stick
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

PostSubject: Re: Marching Into March Madness! (Bombing Run)   Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:04 pm

Make sure you dry that Germain RDF out pretty good first Squire. It comes plenty wet. But it's heavenly!

And Pensioners is cut-offs from pressing SG FVF and BBF, in case you were wondering.

tongue

Cheers,

RR

Back to top Go down
WarlockBob

Registration date : 2012-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Marching Into March Madness! (Bombing Run)   Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:04 am

For those of you that participated in this run, and like to add badges to your signature - I've whipped up a quick badge (as I did with our Aussie run) to commemorate the glorious shenanigans!

In order to add it to your signature -

a - either right-click the image and click "save" or "save as", or
  b - right-click and click "copy image address"

2. Go to Profile -> Signature

3. depending on option a or b, either choose to upload file (like in the threads), then copy the link and paste link into "insert image", or paste prior copied link into "insert image"

4. preview signature, make sure it's posted in the proper spot, and then bam, you're good to go!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Marching Into March Madness! (Bombing Run)   Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:47 am

Done. Used Method “a”. Worked like a charm. Easy Peasy.

ETC., ETC., ETC.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrT999

Registration date : 2011-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Marching Into March Madness! (Bombing Run)   Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:31 pm

Not quite sure what I did scratch but it seems to have worked!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.tobaccocellar.com/DrT999
Stick

PostSubject: Re: Marching Into March Madness! (Bombing Run)   Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:45 pm

That looks great Bob! On a similar note I've stood myself smartly to the 'shun and awarded myself a Purple Heart. I think I took it rather well.

And remember chaps, it's back to the Mess for tea, medals, jolly japes and tales of daring do. Wizard prang, wot?

Carry on...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

PostSubject: Re: Marching Into March Madness! (Bombing Run)   Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:07 pm

WarlockBob wrote:
For those of you that participated in this run, and like to add badges to your signature - I've whipped up a quick badge (as I did with our Aussie run) to commemorate the glorious shenanigans!

Thanks Bobby. Done!

Cheers,

RR

Back to top Go down
Stick

PostSubject: Re: Marching Into March Madness! (Bombing Run)   Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:31 pm

Goodness me, will this never end? Shocked

The OC had taken a day's leave today and had taken a run into town.  She returned a few hours after I got home from work whereupon she handed me a propaganda leaflet that had landed on our property earlier in the day.  The message was very simple and clearly designed to cause confusion and more panic, 'Parcel left in garden trunk'.

Yup, more ordnance, this time in the form of a book by Kingsley Amis, 'Lucky Jim', which I believe is a comedic classic.

Thank you.  Again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Marching Into March Madness! (Bombing Run)   Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:20 pm

sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

PostSubject: Re: Marching Into March Madness! (Bombing Run)   Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:57 pm

It ain't over till the fat lady sings mate-

jocolor

Cheers,

RR

Back to top Go down
Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Marching Into March Madness! (Bombing Run)   Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:03 pm

Yah, well, I'm going to need some time or another device to do this..... Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stick

PostSubject: Re: Marching Into March Madness! (Bombing Run)   Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:32 pm

Brewdude wrote:
It ain't over till the fat lady sings mate-

jocolor

Cheers,

RR

She aint singing yet... more propaganda leaflets and ordnance...

Thank you. Again Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

PostSubject: Re: Marching Into March Madness! (Bombing Run)   Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:21 pm

Couple nice looking cobs there Squire. I see a Belle Starr (?) and a Mark Twain. I have a Mark Twain myself, and it's my current go-to cob. Great selections!

Cool

Cheers,

RR

Back to top Go down
kaitlyn3837

Registration date : 2013-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Marching Into March Madness! (Bombing Run)   Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:27 am

WarlockBob wrote:

In order to add it to your signature -

a - either right-click the image and click "save" or "save as", or
  b - right-click and click "copy image address"

2. Go to Profile -> Signature

3. depending on option a or b, either choose to upload file (like in the threads), then copy the link and paste link into "insert image", or paste prior copied link into "insert image"

4. preview signature, make sure it's posted in the proper spot, and then bam, you're good to go!

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Marching Into March Madness! (Bombing Run)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next