HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

I smell home made bread baking!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Corncobcon

Registration date : 2017-10-15

PostSubject: I smell home made bread baking!   Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:00 pm

So I run upstairs to the kitchen and see my wife taking out 3 loaves of freshly baked bread from the oven.  "Get away, you can't have any of these", she screams. "But it smells sooooo gooood!, can't I have just an end piece from one of the loaves?"  "NO, these are for the kids, you don't get any!, go away!"  I turned and walked away like a punished dog with it's tail between it's legs.  I wondered what I did wrong to get such treatment.  "But Honey, I love you!", I bantered.  She heard me and said, "That won't help, but, I'll make you a loaf when I return from seeing the kids!"   UHG, now I'll have to wait several days before she returns!  Oh well, on a positive note, I'll have the house to myself for several days while she's gone! bounce

I love home made bread, it's one of my downfalls. I could eat it right off the rack without slicing!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Richard Burley

Registration date : 2011-04-09

PostSubject: Re: I smell home made bread baking!   Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:48 pm

"Who will help me eat my bread?" said the Little Red Hen. It's a skill--learn it. Gain 60 pounds. You can do it. You're welcome.

~  Your pal, Rick
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Stick

Registration date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: I smell home made bread baking!   Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:54 pm

I feel for you Conrad and also share your pain. My wife's a legend at cooking chocolate brownies and like you I'm bottom of the food chain. Even our rather rotund cat fairs better than me. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://stickballard.wixsite.com/blog Online

I smell home made bread baking!
Page 1 of 1