HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Seattle Pipe Club Meeting Today (4/11/2018)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GrampaGrossbart

Registration date : 2012-03-28

PostSubject: Seattle Pipe Club Meeting Today (4/11/2018)   Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:57 pm

Well, technically it's down in Fife at Smoky Joe's, but you know the drill: from mid-afternoon on, free to the public, and all are welcome! They're giving away cobs at this meeting, too. Come smoke and drink and chew the fat!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stick

Registration date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Pipe Club Meeting Today (4/11/2018)   Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:08 pm

I would love to go to a meet like this, smoke a bowl with like minded chaps and shoot the breeze. Sadly, as far as I know, nothing like this within 150 miles of me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Pipe Club Meeting Today (4/11/2018)   Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:31 pm

I'm a member, but the meeting times are too late and the distance too far for the likes of me. Sad

Enjoy Jesse.

Cheers,

RR

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.randereed.com
Davy Jones

Registration date : 2016-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Pipe Club Meeting Today (4/11/2018)   Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:14 pm

Have a great meeting, guys!!!! Let us know what you were smoking & drinking! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GrampaGrossbart

Registration date : 2012-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Pipe Club Meeting Today (4/11/2018)   Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:10 pm

It was a fine time for sureŚlots of good people and good conversation. Peretti Scottish Flake, Cool Hand Fluke, and some vintage Orlik Dark Strong Kentucky were in the briars, and Toki and Westland Sherry Casked Whiskey were in the glasses.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Seattle Pipe Club Meeting Today (4/11/2018)
Page 1 of 1