HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

what TV are you watching?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zeno Marx

Registration date : 2010-06-26

PostSubject: what TV are you watching?   Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:47 pm

I grew up in a time of movie superiority and the event of going to the movies. They were special, but now that I am drawn to story and character development, I prefer the TV series. If it's good, I prefer that prolonged relationship with the material. I'd rather spend 10-12 hours with something rather than 2-3 hours.

If you like stories about exploration, big old wooden ships, militaria, etc. If Mutiny on the Bounty, Moby Dick, Master and Commander: Far Side of the World, and Ernest Shackleton adventures, I have a recommendation for you.

The Terror on AMC. Ridley Scott is one of the executive producers. It's no cheap affair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
daveinlax

Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: what TV are you watching?   Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:49 pm

We had Winter Storm Xanto hang around all weekend and I watched the first few of Trust on FX and Bosch on Amazon. I didn't really enjoy Trust but I love the Bosch series! Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

what TV are you watching?
Page 1 of 1