HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Seattle Pipe Club Meeting Today (6/13/2018)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GrampaGrossbart

Registration date : 2012-03-28

PostSubject: Seattle Pipe Club Meeting Today (6/13/2018)   Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:35 pm

It's that time again: the monthly meeting of the Seattle Pipe Club. Same bat-time, same bat-channel: down at Smoky Joe's in Fife, from mid-afternoon til 9 or so, free to the public, and all are welcome. Come on down and I'll chew on a dog!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Pipe Club Meeting Today (6/13/2018)   Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:02 pm

Tell Matt and the gang I said Hey!

Cheers,

RR

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.randereed.com Online
Stick

Registration date : 2014-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Pipe Club Meeting Today (6/13/2018)   Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:22 pm

Now why isn't there any such meets anywhere near me; Seattle is a bit of a stint...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Seattle Pipe Club Meeting Today (6/13/2018)   Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:31 pm

Stick wrote:
Now why isn't there any such meets anywhere near me;  Seattle is a bit of a stint...

Mate, you want to reach out to the potential pipers in your shire. Do you have a community internet forum? Or something like our Yank craigslist? Surely there are some pipers in your area, even if it does mean commuting.

Or you could reach out and start your own, provided you have the will and energy. Just a thought.

Wink

Cheers,

RR

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.randereed.com Online

Seattle Pipe Club Meeting Today (6/13/2018)
Page 1 of 1