HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Joining The Asylum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jhuggett
BoB's Pioneer & Founding Father

Registration date : 2007-12-09

PostSubject: Joining The Asylum   Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:13 pm

If you wish to have access to this area of the board you have to join the usergroup called "The Asylum". This area is less moderated and can contain material that some will find less than desirable. It is rarely pipe related and topics are considered by many to be controversial. Please do not join this area of the board if you are easily offended or wish to start problems with other members.

To join, click on the link above the forums labeled "Usergroups". On that page you will see "The Asylum" listed, click on that to request membership. Once approved you will have access to this area of the board. There is no requirement for membership here but understand you are entering at your own risk.

We have decided to close this area off to respect those members who wish to avoid it.

"Freedom, Security, Convenience: Choose Two"
"For me, I will take freedom over security and I will take security over convenience." ~ Dan Geer
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.brothersofbriar.com

Joining The Asylum
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1