HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  
Share | 

Anyone Else Following Carlsen-Caruana?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zanaspus

Registration date : 2009-12-27

PostSubject: Anyone Else Following Carlsen-Caruana?   Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:15 pm

While I'm posting things in this thread that get few replies, is anyone else following the World Chess Championship? bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SourMilk

Registration date : 2018-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Else Following Carlsen-Caruana?   Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:27 am

No, but just read about the 7 hour opening match, very intense.

I haven't played in years and was never very good. Maybe it's a good to time to recruit my father for a match and a smoke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
D.L.Ruth

Registration date : 2018-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Else Following Carlsen-Caruana?   Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:51 am

Not following it. Haven't played in years, I used to play a lot when I was younger
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
idbowman

Registration date : 2011-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Else Following Carlsen-Caruana?   Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:20 pm

8 matches, 8 draws...4 to go.

I haven't been able to follow live, but I've been reading the recaps and "watching" move-by-move once they're posted afterwards. Looked like Caruana was going to take a full point today - way up on time with Carlsen playing a step behind all match.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zanaspus

Registration date : 2009-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Else Following Carlsen-Caruana?   Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:56 pm

idbowman wrote:
8 matches, 8 draws...4 to go.

I haven't been able to follow live, but I've been reading the recaps and "watching" move-by-move once they're posted afterwards.  Looked like Caruana was going to take a full point today - way up on time with Carlsen playing a step behind all match.

Yeah, Fabi let a big one slip through his fingers today. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Anyone Else Following Carlsen-Caruana?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Related Pursuits :: The Sports Page-
Jump to: