HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Thanksgiving is looming

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

Thanksgiving is looming Empty
PostSubject: Thanksgiving is looming   Thanksgiving is looming EmptyWed Nov 21, 2018 11:08 pm

As is the custom this time of year, I'd like to wish all the Yanks a happy (and hopefully stress free) Thanksgiving. For the balance of the crew, well, be grateful for something, if you can! geek
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving is looming   Thanksgiving is looming EmptyWed Nov 21, 2018 11:24 pm

Spending the day with family who will be cooking me a big luscious dinner. First Thanksgiving in 20 years that I’M not the one doing the cooking. Ahhhhhh.

Thanksgiving is looming D6bddf10Thanksgiving is looming 29400910Thanksgiving is looming 114e6110Thanksgiving is looming Ddb39b10Thanksgiving is looming Cf77ce10Thanksgiving is looming Dd692012
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving is looming   Thanksgiving is looming EmptyThu Nov 22, 2018 1:27 am

Blackhorse wrote:
Spending the day with family who will be cooking me a big luscious dinner.  First Thanksgiving in 20 years that I’M not the one doing the cooking. Ahhhhhh.

Sounds great!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D.L.Ruth

D.L.Ruth

Registration date : 2018-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving is looming   Thanksgiving is looming EmptyThu Nov 22, 2018 3:04 am

First one I've been able to be with the family for in quite some time, so, extremely greatful for that. Happy thanksgiving to all
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
swhipple

swhipple

Registration date : 2013-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving is looming   Thanksgiving is looming EmptyThu Nov 22, 2018 11:46 am

Happy thanksgiving everyone. We are in the calm before the storm mode at the moment. The radar shows the hurricane of family will be making landfall at my doorstep shortly. Very Happy I'm happy to have everyone here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving is looming   Thanksgiving is looming EmptyThu Nov 22, 2018 7:22 pm

Hope all you folks have been having a great Thanksgiving day today!

Thanksgiving is looming 22898026-a-turkey-with-a-black-hat-and-a-ribbon-in-thanksgiving-day

Cheers,

RR

Thanksgiving is looming Purple11x 2Thanksgiving is looming Bombx10  Thanksgiving is looming Bombx3Thanksgiving is looming D6bddf10 Thanksgiving is looming 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.randereed.com
GeoffC

GeoffC

Registration date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Thanksgiving is looming   Thanksgiving is looming EmptyFri Nov 23, 2018 10:23 am

Yesterday was a full blown meat coma. Brine two turkeys with apple juice/salt for 12 hours and smoked them with pecan wood yesterday. I was unreal. I go to pull the bird out and juice is shooting everywhere. Flavor galore and no need for a knife serving, extremely tender. It was a great day and a full house with my in-law's driving over. We take care of my mother-in-law and she had a wonderful time!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Thanksgiving is looming
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: