HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

RYO vs store bought

Go down 
AuthorMessage
D.L.Ruth

D.L.Ruth

Registration date : 2018-10-03

RYO vs store bought Empty
PostSubject: RYO vs store bought   RYO vs store bought EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 11:30 pm

Quick question if anyone knows the answer. When you buy RYO tobacco from a tobacconist does it differ from store bought cigarettes? As far as the chemicals and additives they add into the store bought or is it generally just straight tobacco?
Back to top Go down
Ozark Wizard

Ozark Wizard

Registration date : 2014-10-11

PostSubject: Re: RYO vs store bought   RYO vs store bought EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 11:48 pm

Depends on who you ask. I know a bunch of people that roll or stuff tubes. Some stuff says it's all natural, nothing added, some doesn't. If you've ever shreaded plain, uncased, all natural tobacco you might find the result repulsive. Also, I understand that the papers and tubes may or may not have chemical stuff in them. Most paper is bleached. At the least.

They're probably better off loading their own.

At least you can see what's going in the tubes when you load them yourself.
Back to top Go down
eggman
Cornholio
eggman

Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: RYO vs store bought   RYO vs store bought EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 12:10 am

I maybe mistaken but I believe regular Winston’s say their tobacco is all natural with no additives and American spirt too. But like ozark started I bet the paper / tubes and filters are loaded with chemicals. they do make a raw unrefined paper tube. I smoked one once. I really don’t remember it being bad tasting just looked different looking. It was brown and tan instead of white. If I went back to cigarettes I would probably RYO with the raw papers and chemical free tobacco. But I haven’t smoked one in over 4 years.
Back to top Go down

RYO vs store bought
Page 1 of 1