HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

You may have a problem...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bub

Bub

Registration date : 2007-12-15

You may have a problem... Empty
PostSubject: You may have a problem...   You may have a problem... EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 1:21 pm

if you own a parrot and Alexia
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/parrot-alexa-amazon-shopping_us_5c159050e4b05d7e5d8290ee
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: You may have a problem...   You may have a problem... EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 10:34 am

I have relatives with both the Alexa thing (which they just gave us for Christmas too) and several birds that are talkers. They have the same issue...birds asking for music. They have the ordering lock engaged on it too.

Weird!

Arrr. I be wantin’ me bird back! P )

You may have a problem... D6bddf10You may have a problem... 29400910You may have a problem... 114e6110You may have a problem... Ddb39b10You may have a problem... Cf77ce10You may have a problem... Dd692012
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GeoffC

GeoffC

Registration date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Re: You may have a problem...   You may have a problem... EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 12:22 pm

Seems like a million years ago . . . neighbor of my folks had a British wife. I went over to the house and knocked on the door and heard her say come in. Except it wasn't her, it was her bird. She laughed and I was talking to the neighbor and her cat walked by. Her bird in a British female voice said, "I say, there goes that bloody cat!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Bub

Bub

Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: You may have a problem...   You may have a problem... EmptySat Dec 29, 2018 4:29 pm

Perhaps its also a problem if you have a 6 year old and Alexia

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/mom-catches-son-6-using-alexa-to-answer-his-math-problems-boyyyyy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

You may have a problem...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: